Chapter One Hundred Thirty Two

Kefira was in a foul mood after Defense Against the Dark Arts class with Professor Moody attempting to place the Imperius Curse on them during class. She couldn't believe she was the only one who had refused the process, but she wasn't about to allow herself to become someone's toy as he made the students prance around the classroom like a bunch of idiots. It made no sense to her, seeing as if any dark wizard had placed the curse on them, he or she wouldn't be making them do cartwheels around the classroom. It seemed like a waste of time to the girl. She could have sworn that the class was called Defense Against the Dark Arts and the fact that Dumbledore had approved the man doing such a thing in the early stages of their class, she was beginning to question a lot about the old man. 

She assumed of all people that Dumbledore had some knowledge of what his students lives were before attending the school. If so, she was sure that he was well aware of Neville's situation, so what sounded good about putting a student against a trained Auror and having them witness the horrors of a curse that had caused his parents to meet an ill fate?

"Miss Walsh, you're supposed to be in class. Why are you out wandering the corridors?" A familiar voice dragged the girl out of her thoughts before she looked over and saw Professor Snape, eyeing her, no hint of a smile on his face.

She was not in the mood to put up with him either.

Between him and Moody, she was becoming a bit moody herself. She just wanted to get back to the Gryffindor Common Room and hide under her blankets for the rest of the day. Similar to what she did at home when she wasn't feeling well, but Professor Snape wasn't through her just yet as she tried to ignore him.

"That will be fifteen points from Gryffindor and I will not ask you again-"

She rounded on him, staring him down with a powerful glare that dared him to even try to take anymore house points from her. Because in that moment, Kefira didn't give a rat's arse what Professor Snape's consequences were.

Rather than waiting for him to recover by the intense anger she emitted and thrown in his direction, Kefira turned back around and stormed off.

"Did you see Professor Moody's face when Kefira pulled her wand on him?" Seamus laughed as the boys were back in the Gryffindor Common Room for the afternoon. "Absolutely beautiful. And here that man is always screaming  CONSTANT VIGILANCE. Yeah, right. Boom, wand right in his face. I wish Kefira would stop sulking for a moment and come down here. This is one of the rare occasions where I want to hug her."

"I don't think she's in the mood for a hug." Dean pointed out, trying to get Seamus to calm down. "She is not in a good mood and you're going to wind up dead if you try and hug her."

"Oh come on, she should be over it by now. "

"I think Dean is right." Neville said from where he was sitting. He had tried calling up to her in the girl's dorm multiple times after class, but Kefira didn't respond. Just to check if she was even up there, Neville politely asked Hermione who confirmed that Kefira was indeed up there. She just wasn't coming down anytime soon.

Seamus' smile faded. "You really think she's that upset about it?"

"Yes." Neville and Dean said together.

"Oh." Seamus rubbed his hand over his nose. "Well...can we cheer her up somehow?"

"I don't think we can until she agrees to come down here." Neville said. 

"How can we get her down here?" Dean asked.

"I got an idea." Seamus shrugged, which automatically made the other two completely nervous.

Kefira was resting on her side, playing with one of her curls, letting it spring back and forth between her fingers. She was beginning to doze off when she heard her name being called from the common room.

It belonged to Seamus, which she was going to ignore, until she heard the frantic tone to his voice.

"Kefi! Come quick! It's Neville,  I think he's hurt!"

To hear that Neville was hurt, Kefira didn't even bother questioning how or what as she pushed herself out of the bed and made her way down the stairs. She was only halfway down before the stairs converted into a slide, causing her to slip back onto her butt and slide down the rest of the way.

"What in the-"

She landed in the common room, only to come face to face with Seamus, Neville and Dean. Neville looked completely fine, with the exception of looking terrified as she discovered he was harm free.Her eyes narrowed as she looked directly at Seamus.

"Finnigan, I swear to-" She stood up on her feet, but it was Dean that stopped her from attacking the boy as he picked her up. The strongest out of the group lifted up the smallest and carried her towards the portrait hole as Seamus and Neville followed.

"Put me down!" She grumbled hitting Dean's back. "Where are you even taking me?"

"Not sure." Dean shrugged. "But you need to cheer up, so...off we go."

"I don't think this is working." Neville whispered to Seamus .

"Why do you say that?"

"Because Kefira looks like she's just getting angrier." Neville said as Dean and Kefira disappeared through the portrait hole.

"Oh nonsense, Neville, she's-"

The two suddenly heard Dean yelp from outside the common room, causing them to freeze in their spots.

Seamus suddenly broke into a run towards the boy's dorm, abandoning Neville's side.

"RUN, NEVILLE!"