Captured To Become A Vampire Prince's Bride [29]

I woke up to find myself in a completely blacked out room, I was on the floor leaning against the solid, cold wall. When I got up to stretch and realised I was in shackles and that they were attached to the wall. I struggled and pulled as hard as I could until I felt as if my skin was about to bleed and gave up.

I wondered if Alexander knew where I was, or if anyone knew where I was. I didn't know how long I'd been out or what was happening. I did know, however, that I was in danger.

"Hello? Is anyone out there?"

I heard the clanging of keys and the door swung open, I shielded my eyes slightly and saw that I was in a what looked like a dungeon. Outside looked like a hospital ward, it was completely white.

"Oh, you're awake now. Good." It was the same man who kidnapped me, he took out a cigarette, lit it and began to smoke it.

"Why am I locked in here and what do you want from me?" I questioned.

"It's not what I want with you, it's what Sir wants with you."

"Austin?"

"No, we call him Sir. Prince Austin is not involved in this."

Wait for what? So if it wasn't Prince Austin... who the hell was it now?

"Well can I see him?"

"Of course." The cigarette man left the room for a short while, leaving the door open and not long came back with another man. He looked to be in his early 30's with short blonde hair.

He sauntered over to me and squatted down in front of me. He then took a hold of my chin and turned my head from left to right, analysing me. The man lifted the hair that was shielding my neck and then rubbed his thumb over it.

"Perfect. You weren't so lucky this time around Miss DeWynters, I seem to have gotten myself a lucky catch."

I turned my head to face the man in front of me, "look at my lower left arm."

"Property of Prince Alexander of Nox Aterrima. So, what's this supposed to mean? I know you belong to Alexander, that's the reason I took you. If he chose you then there must be something important."

"Not just that, he can find me. It's a marking."

The man narrowed his eyes at the marking and shook his head. "That's a lie. Ryan, free her then take her to the room. Tie her down well and make sure she can't move her neck out of position."

My heart dropped in my chest, I hoped I was wrong about what I thought was going to happen. "W-what for?"

The man smirked and stood up, "I'm going to bite you. Pureblood is the best blood you can get, and you're full of it"

"No!!" I retorted. If anyone were to bite me then it'd be Alexander, he's the only person I'd allow to bite me. I wasn't too sure how the transformation progress went, but I didn't care, this guy was not going to bite me.

The man laughed as Ryan unlocked the chains holding me to the wall, held my arms behind me and roughly escorted me to the "room". I tried to break free but it was no use, I was too weak...and scared, my legs could barely hold me up

I was laid onto a cold metal table where I was restrained by two other men as 'Ryan' tied my arms and ankles down with metal bars and tied my neck tightly with some sort of neck vice that had a rough surface, completely preventing me from moving my neck.

"You can't do this to me! If it's money you want I'll get it for you. Whatever you want I'll get it," I begged.

"I just want your blood, none of the extras."