Chapter One

"Test and Albert, how could do this to me? Of all people, I put y'all on the pedestal which you are on now!" Trish yelled.

"Trish, listen don't take it personal. Al and Val Venis voted ya out. I try to keep you here but 2 Beats 1." Test said and pretty much slammed the door in her face.

Trish let out a high pitch scream. I will not forget this! Trish yelled and stormed away.

Currently in the ring the Hardy Boyz we're currently going against the Tag Team champions the Dudley Boyz. Jeff was currently about to go through a table, Matt was knocked down on the outside of the ring at the time. Lita attempted to try and save Jeff but that failed badly, both Jeff and Lita were power bombed into leaning tables which were in the corners of the ring. Matt finally got up, and slid into the ring. Once he got into ring he saw his girlfriend currently knocked out with bits of the table surrounding her. He went to go check on her but then he heard his brother voice. He turned around and to no surprise the Dudley Boyz were right behind him. They hit him with a 3D and the match was over. The ref counted 1.....2....3. "And your winners are, the tag team champions, the Dudley Boyz!" Lilian announced. Their music played and they got mixed reactions, the began heading to the back while Team Extreme were laying on the mat. A few moments later Team Extreme arrived to the back.

Backstage:

Baby, are you ok? Matt asked concerned. She nodded to let Matt know everything was alright. Jeff, what about you, bro?

I'm fine, ain't nothing I can't walk off. Jeff said.

Trish was walking towards them and neither side was paying attention, Trish bumped into Lita which sent both girls crashing to the floor. "Would you please, watch where you are going?" Trish got up and dusted herself off and continued to walk.

I hate her. Lita mumbled as they continued to walk towards their locker room. Once they got in there, Matt had sat Lita down and gave ice packs to both Jeff and Lita. They both iced the spots that caused them the most pain. They cut on the TV in their locker rooms, just to pay attention what match happened after theirs. "Look it's Trish versus Sable."  Matt was about to cut it off when Lita stopped his hand. "No Matt I want to see Trish get her ass kicked."

"Well why y'all watch that, I will be taking a shower." About 20 minutes later Jeff walked out into something, he really did not want to see, Matt and Lita kissing. Jeff made a gag noises to get their attention. "Whoa keep it PG, man. If y'all want to do that get a room."

Jeff don't be jealous, because Matt and I are in love. Amy smiled and pecked Matt on the lips. You'll be doing the same if you found someone.

Look, I don't need love, I got both of y'all. My brother and his girlfriend which is like a sister to me. Jeff smiled and sat down with them. Together, forever. Just like the three musketeers, all for one, and one for all. Matt and Lita shot back glares at each other.

Yeah, um sure. Matt nodded.

Omg, do you think Jeff will regret, what he just said. Well, hopefully we will find out in the future chapters.