Chapter 14

Jeff stormed back into his hotel room highly pissed. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"I'm tired. I'm tired of Matt, Lita, and Rob. I'm tired of them not seeing that we really love each other. Matt threaten me to dump you, he said if I don't something "horrible" will happen to us."

"The nerve of Matt, that's really low of him. Jeff now we really need to plot revenge."

"Yeah we do, but I have a question for you."

"Yeah, sure, anything you want."

"Trish did the proposal mean anything to you? Do you really love me, because I fell for you."

Trish bit her lip. "You want the truth don't you?"

"Uh yeah, I want the truth."

"Jeff listen to me all the way, if I don't tell you I'll feel guilty. Jeff I chose you, because you were mad about your position in Team Extreme and I recently got kicked out of T and A. I thought getting you away from Team Extreme was going to be the best revenge possible. It was suppose to be strictly business, but then the more we hung out and the AMAZING nights we had." She wink towards him. "I love you Jeff, I really want is to be official. I want to be Mrs. Nero." She giggled.

"Wow, you used me." Jeff show no emotion as he said it.

"I'm sorry, Jeff. I felt so terrible about it. I had to tell you before I said I do." He still said nothing. "You don't want the wedding to go on, do you?" She pouted as she looked down. He kiss her. "Jeff, you're not mad?" She asked as he pulled away.

"Yeah, I'm livid but I'll be an idiot to let you go." She laugh a bit.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, you can stop apologizing, but you do have a punishment coming. He smirked.

She smirked. "Will it be painful?" She said as laid down as he crawled on top of her.

"Of course." He had a glimpse of lust in his eyes.
-------------------------------------
"Matt, what did he say?" Lita asked.

"He is still going to marry the she-devil. So at the wedding we have the debut and Operation C.A.K.E." Matt had a devious look on his face.

"C-A-K-E....cake. Why cake?" Rob asked confusedly.

"Cake is an important part a wedding, duh Rob." Matt stated.

"So this operation what will exactly happen."

"Well......"
---------------------------------------
Of course, I'm not going to give you the plan, I don't exactly know myself....kidding...or not. But yes this chapter is short but it was made, so Phenomenal_Creature could stop getting in her feelings about if Trish really like Jeff.....I'm only kidding (Love ya....Nikkles😜)

Sorry for any mistakes

So yeah.......
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜