Chapter 13

-Weeks later on Monday Night Raw-

"Rob, tonight is the night the New and Improve Team Extreme debut, we are limitless, we natural born leader, we are not just risk takers, we are intellectualist. That's something Jeff couldn't pick up." Matt laugh snottily at his comment. 

Rob snickered a bit. "Matt actually, tonight shouldn't be the debut." Rob smiled.

"Why's that?" Matt questioned.

"Because, I feel that we should hang low for a few days or weeks. Just until the right moment, maybe on the "big day."

"Rob, honestly I like the way you think why not have it as one of the Wedding gifts."

"Our new debut will be something the bride and groom won't forget." Lita smirked.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Jeff, honey help me with Wedding planning. I won't our special day, a day we won't forget."

"Um, Trish can we talk for a bit?" Jeff had a concerned look on his face.

"Um, yeah what about?" Trish now showed a worried look across her face.

"Yes, the our wedding is coming up, but have you talk to Vince yet about my title shot."

She had a sigh of relief. "Jeff I said when I think you are ready for the title shot you will have it. Right now, you need to focus on our wedding. Our jobs are not our priority at the moment."

"Trish I know I'm ready for a title shot. I want gold around my waist once again. When we first got together, you made promises that you can't keep."

"Jeff, you're not ready. You might think you are but you're not. I'm looking out for you."

"Trish, how can you say that. I got all of the talent and charisma to be on top."

"Jeff, you need to understand, the fans still view you as a tag team wrestler. They aren't taking seriously once they first break up. Even though you and I have been together, your brother and Lita are still claiming you as one. Once you get rid of them, then the championships will come. Now before you get all worked up once again. I know what's best for you, listen to me and also, if you don't start helping me with this wedding you will have two problems."

He smirked at her. "Oh really, like you can take me."

"I have my ways, I am a wrestler ya know."

"What? You're a wrestler, I didn't know. You never actually fight." Jeff laughed.

😑😑"Jeff just shut up." Trish turned away from him and got off the bed.

"I'm sorry, it was just a joke." He laughed as he walked behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. She giggled a bit. "I'll be right back Trish, I need to go get something." He unwrapped his arms from around her and head towards the door."

"Jeff, hurry up" she smiled as he nodded and went outside the hotel door.

He closed the door and was met by a familiar face. He rolled his eyes. "Matt what do you want?" 

"To give you one more chance. Jeff you're family and I'll hate to see something happen to you."

Jeff laughed hysterically. "It's funny, what could possibly happen to me. Do you think Trish will hurt me, or maybe you?"

"What are you laughing Jeff? This is not a laughing matter. Jeff if you go through with this wedding, it won't end pretty for you and your bride." Matt said in a serious tone showing no sign of regret with his words.

"You're really threatening me." Jeff had a face of frustration. "So, Matt if I don't oblige by your rules what would happen. Matt, I'm not scared of you and I'll do what I want."

Matt smirked. "If that's your final statement, then I won't regret what happens."

"You actually think you'll lay a hand on me or Trish. I'll beat your ass for even thinking it."

"Jeff big talk for the member that never meant anything. I can see why you and Trish make a great couple, you're both pathetic." Jeff slapped Matt. Matt grabbed his cheek and began to walk away. "You'll regret Brother Nero"
----------------------------------------
Sorry for mistakes. I had to throw Brother Nero in there. Hoped you like it and if you didn't I'm sorry for my crappy writing.

So yeah.....
See ya in the future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋