Chapter 4

Ok I will like to give a shoutout to LorTookie check out LorTookie 's new book, show some support 😁😁😁😁. Anyway here goes chapter 1....2....3..."4."

"Team Extreme was currently at an interview. Currently we are with Team Extreme, how's life treating ya and how are the careers going." The interviewer said. Jeff was going to say something but then Matt cut him off.

"Actually, life is going pretty swell, me and Lita are together, I'm trying to start my solo career. Where me Lita rule the World." Jeff stated then planted a kiss on his red haired diva.

That really pissed Jeff off. "You were planning to get rid of me!" Jeff angrily yelled.

"Yo bro, we recently with your backlash on us, we've been trying to cut you out anyway. Don't get me wrong, you're my brother and I love you but, business is business." Matt explained.

"Okay, business is business. You and Amy don't have to cut me out, I quit!" Jeff said and stormed out.

"Did the Hardyz just split?" The interviewer asked.

"Don't worry he'll be back." Matt said.

Moments later at the hotel.

Jeff arrived at the hotel and went to his room, he looked angrily threw his suitcase to find something. "Where is it? He searched angrily. There it go!" He un-balled the piece of paper. He pulled out cell phone and dialed the number. "Hey, forget all the nonsense I spat out at first. I'm truly ready, I want this opportunity. Will you give me the chance? "

Trish smirked over the phone. "The question will you take it? There's no backing out of the Trish and Jeff Era. Not even if Matt and Lita come crawling back. You're with me, is that understood?" Trish questioned.

"Completely, a 100%." Jeff agreed.

"Ok, do you still have my room card?" Trish smiled.

"Yeah." Jeff nodded.

"Why, won't you come over and let's discuss our plans." Trish stated.

"On my way." Jeff said and hung up the phone.

Trish smirked. "I knew he join my Stratusphere."

Sorry and excuse any errors in the words, if I missed any but please comment and tell me what ya think.
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽