Chapter 26

"Hello WWE/F Universe and welcome to the Royal Rumble! King, I'm fired up and can't wait to see the 30 men brawl in that ring tonight for a shot at the World Championship, especially in the main event spot at WrestleMania, against Jeff Hardy.

"Forget about that JR, I just can't wait to see the puppies tonight." King stated as JR rolled his eyes.

"Well folks-" JR was cut off by the Too Cool's theme filling the arena.

Jeff Hardy was conversing to a few of his fellow coworkers, when Matt walked up to him. "Ahh, brother." Jeff tensed up before turning around to view his ex-brother. "I'm not looking for a fight, I wanted to give my congratulations to you."

Jeff raised an eyebrow, he was quite curious as to what his brother meant. "About?"

"I'm pretty sure Trish hadn't relayed the message to you, but about your win." Matt smirked and Jeff had a confused expression on his face. He didn't recall Matt and Trish speaking after his title win. "I knew she wouldn't tell you, but I'm going to tell you exactly what I told her. Enjoy your time with that precious title, because after I win tonight. I'm coming for you, Jeff." Matt laughed evilly and began to walk away. "And Trish and your unborn child too." Matt thought.

As the Royal Rumble started Trish and Jeff were looking on from the back. He glanced at Trish a few times before he decided to ask her a question. "Babe?"

Trish, who was currently in her own thoughts, was a bit startled. "Huh?"

"So about Matt?" Trish rolled her eyes.

"Please don't say his name. Our last encounter wasn't pleasant, I felt uneasy after we spoke."

"Trish, you should have told me you spoke with him."

Trish nodded. "I didn't want to add extra stress on you, but next time, if another encounter occurs. I will let you know." She gave a reassuring smile, before turning back to the screen.

"Trish." She turned towards Jeff and he had his arms open, inviting her in for a hug. She took him up on the offer, so she sat on his lap and cuddled with him as they continued to watch the Royal Rumble.
————————
"The first person to enter the Royal Rumble is the Hurricane!" He walked down the entrance ramp and waited until entry number two came out. "The second person to enter the Royal rumble is Rob Van Dam." He ran to the ring and Rob and the Hurricane began to battle it out. As the time passed, more men were entering and being eliminated. As the 19th person came out, Jeff and Trish stayed attentive to the screen.

Matt circled the ring before entering. Triple H was currently in the ring battling, Big show, Billy Gunn, Scotty 2 Hotty, B2, and Tajiri. Matt slid into the ring and began going attack Scotty, not too soon after Matt eliminated Scotty from the ring. Matt smirked at his accomplishment, but his mini celebration was short lived when he was now being thrown over the ropes by Billy Gunn. Backstage, Trish jumped off Jeff's lap in excitement. As he was going over, he held on to the rope and was able to catch himself without his feet touching the floor. He pulled himself back over the top rope. Once over the rope, Matt rested against the rope to catch his breath. Billy noticed he wasn't eliminated, so Billy charged at Matt. He quickly acted and ducked pulling the rope with him and Billy Gunn eliminated himself. Matt smirked and taunted before he turned back to the other competition in the ring.

"Dammit!" Trish yelled out in frustration." Jeff gently grabbed her arm and pulled her back in his embrace.

"Calm down Trish, you don't need any stress." Jeff rubbed her back.
——————————
Matt was attacking Christian, who was the latest entry, then the timer counted down to reveal the 25th entry into the Royal Rumble. A theme played and Matt looked towards the entrance. Trish clapped her hands, hopefully Test can get rid of him. Test walked down the ramp to the ring, never once taking his eyes off Matt. As Matt eyes stayed locked on Test, Christian took a cheap shot and kicked him in the gut. Matt grabbed his stomach and Christian tried to throw Matt, but he reversed it and threw Christian over. Christian hit the ground and was officially eliminated. Matt turned around and Test connected a big boot to Matt's face. Matt cuffed his head and laid on the mat for a moment. After a while Matt, Test, and Triple H were the final three. Matt rested in the corner as he watched Hunter and Test battle. Hunter was trying to eliminate Test but Test fighting. The two leaned over the rope took this as an opportunity and pushed the two out the ring. Both Triple H and Test were eliminated, leaving Matt as your winner. Trish and Jeff's jaw dropped.

Matt cheered while Hunter and Test were shock that just happened. Matt's theme played and he taunted both Test and Hunter, before pointing at the WM sign. He smiled then headed to the back. "Part One......check." Matt smiled demonically.
——————————
Chapter 26 is completed, Sorry my neroians, I've been busy with school and life.
Leave comments, and as always I'm sorry for and errors. Love you guys.

So yeah...........
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊