Chapter 19

"Stratus, I'm not trying to cause any problems. I'm just here to check on Jeff." Lita said as the door closed behind her.

"Why are you so concerned about him now? Aren't you the woman that brainstormed that plan to destroy our wedding." Trish spat back at Lita.

"Well, it's no point of denying it now. I was just trying to protect him in anyway possible, but I'm not going to waste my time arguing on something that isn't worth it." Lita said as she pushed by Trish to get near the hospital bed. "How are you feeling Jeff?"

Jeff was about to reply but that's when when Trish answered for him. "Don't waste your voice, honey." Trish and Lita had a stare off. Jeff felt tensions quickly growing in that room.

"Trish?" He cleared his throat, Trish turned towards Jeff. "I- I- want to speak to Lita. Could you give us a few minutes?" Trish rolled her eyes.

"Only a few." After Trish walked out the room, Jeff turned his attention to the redhead.

"Yes?"

"So how are you?" Amy said as she examined him.

"I've been better." He sighed, he was honestly confused why his ex friend was there. "What do you want?"

"Can't I just check in on an old friend?" Amy smiled and Jeff shook his head no.

"You're with Matt, that traitor! I'm not even sure why y'all still care that I live. I'm not rejoining Team Extreme. Trish and I are going to be together whether you like it or not.

"So what Matt said is true. I expected more from you. I didn't know you were a true idiot. You are dead to me, I wish you and that whore a very sad life." Amy stormed out. As Amy was leaving, she glared at Trish and then continued walking.

Trish walked into the room and Jeff sighed. "What did she say?" Trish wondered but Jeff shook his head.

"I just want to move on." Trish grabbed his hand and smiled.

"Alright. If you think that's best." Trish said.

------------------------------------------
Sorry for such a short chapter, but thank you my Neroians for reading this book. I believe this is my most read book, so I would like to thank everyone who has took time to read this book.

So yeah.........
See ya in the future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊