Chapter Two

Weeks later

JEFF POV:

I can't believe it, we just came back from a autograph signing. People greeted me as Hardy, but they called out Matt and Lita's name. I'm flashy, I'm in the highlight reel every week, how the heck did they not call my name. I thought I was well known by the fans. Why on Earth would they not greet me by my name? I'm mine own person, right?

"This week Matt and I put our bodies on the line, but Amy and Matt kiss at the end and that stills the show. This feels like a joke completely, I come out every week but Matt and Lita are in the spotlight, that spotlight belongs to me, for my antics not their love life!"Jeff angrily said in his locker room.

"You definitely do deserve that spotlight, not Amy and Matthew." A voice said behind him which caused Jeff to jumped.

What are you doing here? Jeff questioned.

"I'm here to help you out. Now take this as a gift, I'm willing to give you anything you want. You and Matt maybe chasing after the the tag team gold, but with me you move on to bigger and better things." Trish pushed Jeff down in a chair in his locker room, then she started massaging his shoulders. "Just like the WWE world title. With me new opportunities are available."

Jeff pulled away from Trish grip, and stood up. "Actually Trish you don't turn on family, I think this meeting is done and you can go." Jeff pointed towards the door.

"Ok I'll go but, Jeff at least think about my offer, aren't you tired of being the third wheel. You're currently seen in Matt and Lita's shadow. With me, you'll be the boss and I'll do what you want, wouldn't you like that." The last sentence Trish said in a seductive tone.

Like I said you don't turn on family. Jeff stated.

"Hey, if you believe that, go right ahead but if you every change your mind, you give me a call." Trish gave him a piece of paper with her number on it. "We could possibly chat over dinner sometime about it." Trish smiled and walked away.

Jeff looked at the paper, he laughed. He balled it up but he stuck it in his suitcase. "Jeff, you do not turn on family." He mentally said then left out of his locker room.

How do you think the story is so far, please tell me what ya think.