Chapter 16

"Come back to Team Extreme." Matt said and Jeff stared at him.

"Matt? I don't know, I really don't want to hurt her-"

"Hurt the bitch, she is tearing you away from your family and friends. Jeff if you come back now, I promise you anything you aren't happy with will be deleted."

"Lita." Jeff stated plainly.

"What do you mean?" Matt questioned.

"The whole reason I left Team Extreme was because her and you. Your relationship was what the spotlight focused on, I was the 3rd wheel. Now that I think about it, you turned your back on me first. All Trish did was that she show me the light, it was dumb for me to even second guess our relationship. I'm getting married tonight whether you like it or not." Jeff stated.

"Wow to the witch, you'll choose that bitch over your own blood. After the crap we went through as children, you take the person who hasn't experienced any of it."

"Matt, don't talk about her!" He raised his voice towards the elder brother. "I honestly don't even know why I came here. Listening to you trash my woman. I don't think so." Jeff was about to walk out the door.

"Jeff, if you walk out that door, I want you to forget being called a Hardy. The world will view you as a disgrace to the Hardy legacy. Either you'll be somebody along with Team Extreme or be shit without us."

Jeff was shocked in disbelief that his own brother would disown him. He looked at him then looked down at ground while taking off his choker with Hardy's logo. The sign he made, to signify brotherly love, that they will always be with each other through thick and thin, meant nothing to him now. He dropped it on the floor and walked out.

"Very well then." Matt walked over to the choker and picked it and put it in his pocket. Then fled from the room.
-------------------------------------
As Rob, Trish, and Test were walking towards the secret room, they saw Jeff sitting outside of it. His head was down they weren't for sure if he was crying or not. Trish crouched down next to him, while wearing her wedding dress and she hugged him.

He never once looked up at her, he wasn't going to show her when he was weak. "Jeff, honey." She waved both Rob and Test off so that they'll be alone. "Honey, it's okay to cry, but what happened?" Trish asked sweetly while rubbing his back.

"Nothing doesn't matter." He wiped his face. "Let's just go."

"Jeff, you sure?"

"Positive. I'm just ready to get this day over with."

"Do you want this to happen?" She asked on a verge of tears.

"What?" He stated back rudely.

"Jeff, the wedding, the reason why I'm in this dress. You tried to leave me Jeff." Trish stated.

"I'm scared alright, now I lost my own brother because of this...Trish I'm not sure if I can do this today."

Trish looked up at him. "Fine, whatever. We'll postpone it, for you." She got up and walked away.

Jeff sighed. "Fuck, I'm not gonna hear the end of this anytime soon." Jeff stood up and followed.
--------------------------------------------
Sorry for any mistakes

Guess what........the book may come to an end soon. Only reason I'm running out of ideas and instead of stretching the story out and adding unnecessary things it's best if it happens soon.

So yeah......
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂