Chapter 10

(I kind of suck at writing matches so bare with me I'll try to make it as entertaining as possible. So here goes chapter 8.....9...."10"😋😋😋😋😋😋)

Lita snarled at Trish. Lita was ready to start off the match, but Trish didn't see eye to eye. Trish took her spot outside the ring on the ropes and since this was mixed-gender tag match. It was automatically for Lita to step out and Matt had to step in. "Jeff I don't want to fight you, if you come back to us and leave that she devil, we promise things will be different." Matt stuck his hand out for truths, Jeff stared at his hand and looked back at Trish.

"Don't think about it Jeff! Hit him!" Trish yelled from the corner. He looked back at his hand, he grabbed it. "Jeff, you're with me! Hit him!" Trish yelled getting highly frustrated.

Jeff kicked Matt in the gut. The bell rang and the match officially took place. Trish clapped and sighed a relief, that Jeff didn't turn on her. Jeff Irish whipped Matt into the turnbuckle. Matt and I grunted as he hit it. Matt got up and clothesline his baby brother. Jeff hit the canvas pretty hard, he looked at Matt and tagged in Trish so it was automatic for Lita to come in. Lita came in on fire, she laid Trish out with a clothesline after clothesline. Lita picked Trish up off the ground and about to set to put her in the DDT. Jeff grabbed Lita's hair and the referee saw it and called it.

"By disqualification your winners are Matt Hardy and Lita!!!!!" Jeff and Trish slid out the ring. Trish and Jeff looked back at Matt and Lita, Trish began to laugh. She kissed Jeff and they headed to the back. Matt and Lita rolled their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~Backstage~~~~~~~~~
                       (Locker room)
"I can't actually believe that you were considering going back to with Lita and Matt." Trish stated angrily.

"Trish it's not like that, that's my brother. Memories began to stir. Don't worry at all, I'm with you." Jeff kisses her.

She pulled back. "Are you really?" Trish asked.

"Yeah, honestly I am." Jeff assured her.

Trish smirked. "I have an idea. We'll finish Mita(😂😂) up soon. Then we'll go after that backstabbing clown, Rob."
----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short. 😢😢😢😥😥😥

What is Jrish going to do to get under Mita's skin? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
What will be store for Robert? (don't ask but I find it funny to use the longer version of them name. Yes I am weird and proud of it. 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻)

Chapter 10, okay we just gone call this a set up chapter too. Not the best but it will get better. I kinda know the direction I'm going with this story. I wanted to get the match chapter over with, so that is why this chapter is like this. Also I haven't updated this book in a month.

So yeah....
See ya in the future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋