Chapter 12

Amy and Matt were absolutely sick to their stomachs. "Matt, did Jeff just propose to her." Amy honestly couldn't believe what she saw.

"Why would he do that, he can be such an idiot sometimes." Matt sighed.

"Matt, I think we lost Jeffro. He's not going to rejoin Team Extreme." Lita stated.

"Lita, since Trish wanna fight with fire, we will give her what she wants. Trish this means war."

Amy grinned. "Matty, I like the sound of that."

~in the ring~

Mere seconds after the kiss and crowd mixed crowd reaction. Trish ordered Jeff to attack Rob. She slid out the ring to grab a chair. But Lita and Matt quickly came to Rob's aid.

Jeff and Trish quickly fled out the ring and headed up the ramp. Matt grabbed a mic. "Trish, I know my brother can't see your sick and demented ways, but Trish you just came in between family." Lita then grabbed the mic.

"Yeah, Trish you're only using him. Jeff isn't it funny she only came to you after T & A dumped her."

Jeff did started to think about it and Trish quickly started to panic. "Jeff that isn't true, I told you. We are in this together, they just don't want us to be happy."

Jeff quickly snapped out of his thoughts, he grabbed Trish and fled to the back.

~backstage~

"Jeff, you're with me know. I honestly can't believe you again. You proposed and you actually thought about reuniting team extreme."

"Yeah but—" Jeff started but cut off by Trish.

"No buts, when you joined me. I promised you everything you wanted you'll get. But in order for that to work you'll have to make a compromise with me."

He sighed. "Which is?"

"Focus only on us and our relationship, if Matt, Lita, or Rob attempts to come between us. Cut them out. Trish stated plainly. "If you follow those rules, I promise all that you want, you'll get." Trish said in a seductive tone.

"Trish I would like to have the WWE championship, yet you still haven't done that. I have yet to hold any championship under your management."

"Jeff, trust me when I think it's the time is right you'll get it."

"Trish, when I was with Team Extreme, I know I didn't get the recognition but, Matt is right. He's my brother and you don't turn your back on family."

"Jeff, I'm you're fiancée, we're family now. You eventually make sacrifices in your life, if you're with me cut them out.

He sighed. "Trish, I just don't want to make a huge mistake."Trish started to tear up.  "Wait that came out wrong."

"If marrying me is going to be a huge mistake then go back to you're brother and Ames." Trish cried.

He hated seeing people cry. "I'm sorry Trish, it was dumb of me to suggest that. Especially to my future wife." He cuddled her.

"So are you choosing me over them? She looked up at him. He nodded. She brought him into another hug and grinned. "One point for Trish, Mita and Rob zero." She thought.

~Rob, Lita, and Matt headed back stage~

"So what happened when I was knocked out?" Rob asked still not believing what he heard.

"Jeff proposed to the she bat." Lita stated angrily.

"Yes, that's why we want you to replace Jeff spot in the Team Extreme." Matt stated.

"How would that work he obviously is hopelessly in love with her. I think we lost." Rob sighed.

"No we didn't lose and she didn't win. We got into his head today. We will have to play more mind games, eventually he will come around."

"If I can get my best friend back then I'm down for whatever. Rob agreed.

"Yes! Welcome to the new and improve team extreme." Matt stuck his hand out and Rob shook it.
---------------------------------------------
"Wow! This chapter is over I'll try and keep updating while an idea is fresh in my head.

Not that anyone cares, but my back and neck is killing me. Any suggestions on how I can make it stop hurting. 🤕🤕

So yeah......
See ya in the future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝