Chapter 21

Jeff and Trish were currently in their hotel room, Jeff was laying down on the king size bed while Trish had just came out the shower. Jeff looked towards her direction, but he didn't move an inch. It wasn't soon before Trish walked back into the bathroom after she grabbed her items from her suitcase. Jeff haven't even thought about moving from his spot. "Trish?!"

She walked back out. "Yes?" She had not yet done her hair. Jeff smirked at her and motioned for her to come over to him. "Yes?" She asked. He pulled her on top of him.

"I wanted to talk about the recent events." Jeff stated.

"That's all you wanted?" Trish pouted.

"Were you assuming that I wanted something else?" Jeff smirked.

"No, not at all." Trish sighed a bit.

"We will get to that later." He smirked. "I really want to talk about something actually." Jeff smiled.

Trish looked concerned. "If it's about the championship, babe, I will do everything in my power to make sure you do become champ, alright?"

"Yeah, I do believe that, but um actually I wanted to talk about us, I know we've had to held the wedding back due to my "EX" brother, but I was thinking after I win the WWE Championship, I will make you officially Mrs. Jeffery Nero Hardy." Jeff smiled at his fiancée.

"I would like that." She placed a kiss on his lips. The kiss was both deep and intense. It wasn't long before Jeff's phone began to ring, which broke the kiss.

"Fuck me!" Jeff sighed in anger. He looked down at the caller ID and noticed it was Vince.

"I'm trying." Trish giggled which brought a smile to his face.

"Hey Mr. McMahon, what's up?" Jeff squirmed as Trish tried to kiss him. "Um, yes sir, I'll be there in 15 minutes." Jeff pushed Trish off of him before he headed towards the hotel's bathroom.

Trish rolled her eyes. "What did he want?!" She asked.

"He wants to talk about my career, now get dress!" Jeff yelled before sounds of running water began to fill the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff practically ran to Vince's office. "Wait up!" Trish jogged behind him.

"Sorry but-" Jeff stop once he saw who was in there. Trish finally caught up with him and immediately glared at the duo, who was also in Vince's office.

"Hello brother, I wasn't expecting you two here." Matt laughed it seemed almost demonic.

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Why are you here?"

"Jeff, if you sit down we can begin why I called you four in here. You obviously have issues with one another and I would to settle them once and for all. With what I called a sibling rivalry." Vince explained.

"And?" Jeff questioned.

"Your little announcement last week about reinserting yourself into s title reign." Vince started and Jeff and Trish nodded.

"Next week I will have a four way for the #1 contenders spot and who ever wins will go on to face the Undertaker for his WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble." Jeff, Trish, Lita, and Matt stole a few glares at one another. "Also the winner gets to choose their fate in the match against the Undertaker, because the winner gets to choose the match's stipulation." Jeff smirked "I would also like you to inform the other participants, which is RVD and Test. Am I clear?"

"Crystal." The boyz replied. They all walked out together.

"Look at that brother, looks like I've been inserted into the title picture as well. Don't worry, after I win this title, there is always going to be a space for you on Team Extreme. Not as an equal but as our mule, you peasant." Matt spit on his face.

Jeff was quite pissed. He was about to swing at Matt but Trish pulled him away. "They aren't worth it. We will eventually have the ultimate laugh, when the gold is around your waist." Trish tried comforting him, but he tried to break from her grip, but her grip wouldn't budge. "Jeff, sweetie, you just got out the hospital, I don't want you back in there. Next week we would settle this, alright?" Trish asked. He nodded and she let go of him.

"Tame pathetic excuse of a human being, you trailer park Trish, oops I mean trash." Matt laughed before turning around with Lita and walking away with their arms latched together. Trish really wanted to do something, but it was best if she didn't.

"Next week, we got them. Alright?" Trish continued to stare where Matt and Lita once where, Jeff sighed in frustration.

"Alright."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aye Neroians, I'm back with an update. There ya go chapter 21 has been completed, tell me whatcha think. Also FYI......Matt's birthday was yesterday😍 Happy 43rd to him

Matt's birthday was yesterday😍 Happy 43rd to him

So yeah......
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
✌🏽️✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽