Chapter 28

Photo Credit: Obsolete_Stratusphere on IG. (Why don't you give that page a follow....It's mine😊)

"Trish! Trish! Trish!" The female ran over towards her. Trish was unable to move, due to her being unconscious. "Oh my goodness, Trish! Say something!" The female panicked when Trish didn't move. She ran to Jeff's locker room and knocked frantically on the door.

"Jeff!" Jeff opened the door shocked to see his friend Terri at the door. "Follow me!" Jeff and Test followed the blonde.

"Oh my God, Trish!" Jeff crouched down next to her, checking to see what's wrong. "Test go get help!" He nodded and went to find help. "Did Matt do this?!" Jeff wasn't really looking for an answer but he was beyond piss.

"No he didn't. Big show did, he hit Trish and then threw her towards the equipment boxes. I wasn't sure what to do." The blond regretted not stepping in earlier.

Jeff was a bit taken back. "Big Show?! Why in the hell would he do this?" That thought quickly vanished when he remembered his unconscious bride to be, was holding their child. "The baby?!"

Terri was confused. "What baby?"

"Trish is pregnant." He stalled before responding. "Hopefully she still is." Terri gasped as Jeff looked at Trish with a worrisome daze in his eyes. He was wondering if she and their unborn child was alright. Quickly, Test arrived with the medical staff and they got her onto the stretcher to take her to the nearest hospital. "Test ride to the hospital with her, I have to go handle something."

"Jeff don't do anything stupid, Trish would kill me if you got yourself hurt." Test stated and a smirk tugged at the corners of Jeff mouth. He did replied in a simple nod before taking off.

Terri walked over to Test, "can you please update me on her condition. I just wish I had done something." Terri cried and Test nodded before following the last of the medics into the ambulance.

Jeff's green eyes were feel with hatred and pain. He felt the attack from Big Show was somehow a doing of Matt's. "Matthew Moore Hardy! Get your ass out here now." Jeff yelled and within moments Matt's theme played, he walked out with Lita on his arm and Big Show behind him.

Matt smirked. "Hello Nero. It's about time! I see you finally ditched the blond bitch and her hitch man. I knew one day you were going to crawl back to your home. I want you to know there's always a spot for you on Team Extreme, but not exactly the position you used to hold."

"Matt would you just shut the hell up!" The crowd cheered and chuckled as Matt facial expression changed. "The day I rejoin Team Extreme, that is the day that Hell freezes over." The crowd reacted to his promo with cheers. "This time you've gone too far! You think it's alright to use Big Show to attack my wife to be? Big Show, really how does it feel attacking a pregnant woman, do you feel more of a man?" He and the crowed were unaware that Trish was pregnant. The crowd went wild finding out the blonde was pregnant. Big Show glanced towards Matt, but Matt continuously stared at Jeff not once looking back. "Matt I didn't call you out here to chat. You better pray that my child and Trish makes it through this incident." You could hear in Jeff's voice that he was fighting back tears. He chose his next words carefully, not even mentally able to cope with the idea of losing his child. In an instant, Jeff's tone was almost emotionless. "I'm really tired of your games. You claimed that you have my best interest in mind. Yet you attacked my family. Fuck you! If my child doesn't pull through.....I'm promising you, you won't make it to see me at WrestleMania. I'll fuck you up the next chance I get. I'll make sure you'll never have an opportunity to step a foot into a ring again." Jeff said that and he truly meant it.
——————————
"Terri, It's not looking too good. They're running tests on her right now. From the looks of it Trish might lose the baby."

"Oh my goodness! Please don't say that, try to stay positive."

"Terri, I'm being a realist. I don't see the child pulling through." He sighed over the phone. "Hopefully Jeff isn't in jail or anything. You how emotional the rainbow head male can be. I'll talk to you later, I feel Jeff would want to be updated on Trish's condition. When I receive more news, I'll call you back."

Terri nodded. "Alright, stay positive." That was the last thing he heard before he clicked off the call. As soon as he looked for the rainbow haired boy's number. He saw the 6'0 foot male coming towards him panicking. "I was just about to call you."

"Are they okay?!" He looked at the taller male.

"Jeff I'm unsure, they're running tests on her now. We'll know when the doctor or nurse comes out here." Test glanced over Jeff. "You don't look like you were bruised. I thought I would at least see a scar on you."

"I'm in no mood to fight right now. This is my number one priority, but Matt's not forgiven. I'll handle him, I will definitely get my revenge." Jeff said.

"Is anyone here for Patricia Stratus?!"
The doctor yelled into the waiting room.

Jeff jolted towards the doctor. Test followed Jeff, just at a slower pace. "Yes, I'm here for Patricia Stratus. Jeff Hardy, her fiancé. Father of the child she holds."

The doctor stared at the green eyed male. "Oh.... well Mr. Hardy your child is........"
——————————————————
(To be continued......)

Sorry for the cliffhanger☺️ but what do you think will happen to the baby?"🤔 comment your prediction.

Also I would like to THANK these LOVELY people! Sasha_KV  & miarowe16 for reaching out to me, letting me know they still want to read my books. I honestly lost my passion to write a few years ago, but I'm slowly trying to get back into it. I appreciate all of those who still read my story, even though I take forever to update.☺️ Sorry about that.

So yeah...........
See Ya In The Future!!!!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊