Chapter 20

Weeks had passed since he had that altercation with Lita. It really hurt him to his core that those words stuck in his head. Trish assured him that this was the best thing to happened, but he wasn't sure if she was completely right.

The doctor gave Jeff orders to finally remove any bandages from his head and jaw, because it healed a lot from  the original issue. "Trish?" Jeff said as she began to remove the bandages from his head.

"Yes?" Trish smiled at him as she finished removing the bandages.

"What Lita said a few weeks back had me thinking."

Trish sighed. "I understand that you're hurt but Jeff, you don't need them. We have each other backs, okay?"

"Okay." Jeff sighed.

"Pretty soon you'll be out of this hospital, then we'll focus on what really matters. Your career and us." He agreed and that day came sooner than he thought.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><
~Weeks Later~

The pyro exploded to indicate the beginning of the show was soon coming. "Welcome to Monday Night RAW!" JR introduced.

"Can't wait to see the action tonight." King hyped.

The lights in the arena went pitch black and Trish popped up on the titan-tron. She smirked. "I have a surprise for all. Guess who's back, the Charismatic Enigma himself has returned!" Trish smiled as the idea quickly changed to Jeff's video package and he came out and did his entrance with Trish following behind him.

"Last time I was here, it didn't end so well, but now I'm going to prove something to each and everyone of you and I am officially putting myself into the title reign for the WWE Championship!" There was mixed emotions throughout the crowd and Trish smiled at him and placed a kiss on his lips.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Amy knew what she said to Jeff was hurtful, but she was trying her hardest to please Matt. That she realized that maybe what was going on between Trish and Jeff was real.

"Matt I'm getting really tired of your obsessive behavior. All our plans failed already, I think we should just call it quits. Trish practically has him hypnotized. We should just give up." Amy said and Matt rolled his eyes.

"Calling it quits? Giving up? Amy, what happened to you?"

"What do you mean, what happened to me. I'm finally beginning to realize your brother isn't worth it." Amy argued back. "You're stressing over him and he obviously made his decision." Matt knew Amy was right but he couldn't let Trish have the last laugh.

"Amy, I want my brother back. Remember we were like the 3 musketeers, now he's so distance."

"We made him like that, we pushed him away. That's why he left in the first place. He felt neglected." Amy sighed. "I hate to say it, but this relationship probably was for the best." Matt looked at Amy as if he couldn't recognize who she was. 

"You're with her now?" Matt stated in disbelief.

She shook her head. "No, I'm with you, but I'm accepting reality. You should too." Amy kissed him and left out the room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jeff's back in action. Amy came to her senses do you think Matt will do the same?

     📢Special Announcement📢
I have officially decided that this book will end in the next couple chapters. Just letting ya know.

So yeah......
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌