Chapter 17

Look who's back at it again with another chapter, sorry for one of the longest waits ever but here's a recap of last chapter..................

Matt gave Jeff a choice to ditch Trish and rejoin Team Extreme. Jeff took a stand and officially broke up with Team extreme, so Matt disowned Jeff. Also due to Jeff pondering whether he made the right decision or not, the wedding is postpone.

Now let's get to Chapter 17 Bay Bay!(an Adam Cole reference😊)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lita?! I tried everything, she has him." Matt stormed into his locker room, He slammed the door and huffed in frustration.

"Maybe you're overreacting." Lita stated.

"No I'm not, he ripped off his Hardy Boyz chain, when we came into this business he created this, it symbolize who we were. He's officially done, we need to put or plan into effect, during the wedding." Matt was 100% certain that he wanted to break up this marriage.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, this is the last chance we have. Go get Rob." Matt stated and Amy nodded but Matt and Lita turned towards the tv screen as they heard a familiar theme. Jeff came out with a microphone in hand as Trish came out by his side. They walked down the ramp into the ring and Lita grabbed the remote and cut up the volume on the TV.

"Sorry to inform all of my fans that  both I and the bride to be decided that the wedding will be postpone, due to personal reasons." It was mixed emotions throughout the crowd. Matt and Lita had the biggest grin on their faces. "I know this comes as a shock to so many people since I was so certain for this marriage to happen, but I'm not emotionally ready. It's not because of anything Trish did, she had actually supported me through all of this nonsense. But I do recall that there was an incident earlier between the guy I once called a brother. A guy who is wants me to continue to be a third wheel to his relationship. He threaten me, his own brother and said I was a disgrace to my own last name. If I'm a disgrace, Matt, you're about as bad as I am." Jeff commented.

"Yeah Matt, how could you sink so low, and lose sight of everything valuable to degrade your brother like that, oh and Lita. Rob told us exactly what you guys were scheming." Trish laughed.

~Backstage~

"How could Rob do that, we planned that out perfectly and he tells them." Lita angrily stated.

Matt was as shocked. "After we made him a Team Extreme member, he's about as low down as them anyway."

~in the ring~

"It's funny when you think you can trust people, but they stab you in the back. You guys were really considering ruining our wedding. It's sad you're so concentrated on your own selves that you can't see that what I and Jeff have is real. But while y'all were plotting, we did a little of that as well. So tonight I and Mr. Nero are going against Matt and Lita. That is if you are not too chicken to come out here." Trish smirked and within seconds later the Hardy Boyz theme played again and Matt and Lita came out. They ran to the ring and they faced off with one another.

Matt yelled a few insensitive things towards Jeff and Jeff threw the first punch. Matt grabbed his cheek and was about to retaliate but the referee got in between both teams. He signaled that one member had to go to the ropes while the others battle it off in the ring. Trish and Lita continuously stared at one another before parting ways and placing themselves outside the ring.

The bell rung and Jeff and Matt began circling the ring. They locked up with one another and then Matt gained the upper hand and placed Jeff in a head lock. Jeff pushed Matt towards the ropes, and Matt bounced off the rope and Jeff hit Matt with a cross body. Which Matt fell down to the ground. He then pounced on Matt and constantly threw punches to Matt's head. Matt pushed him off and then this turned into a full on brawl. They didn't care what they did to one another. Trish and Lita started getting a bit concern for the brothers. Matt got the upper hand and Trish had a very concern look on her face and Lita noticed it. Jeff was slightly moving. Trish and Lita slid into the ring and attempted to break up the brothers. They were actually able to pull Matt off of Jeff. Lita pushed Matt into the corner. Trish was checking on Jeff and tears were falling down her face. "I know you want revenge but you're going to kill your brother." Lita yelled at Matt. Matt wasn't thinking straight at all, as a streak of blood ran down his face. The ref also checked on Jeff and he was not going to be able to finish the match so it ended in a default. Once Matt was able to calm down he realize what he did.

"Jeff?!" Matt said in a soft tone.

Trish turned and stared at Matt coldly, "don't say anything you did enough." Trish said as the paramedic team came out and loaded Jeff on a stretcher, which took him to the closes hospital in the area.

~At the Hospital~

Jeff eyes were opening, once Trish noticed she placed a kissed on his lips. "What an amazing way to wake up." He said awkwardly due to the cotton in his mouth.

"Yes, but I have great news since you have a slight concussion and a sprain jaw, you'll be able to come back in two weeks.

He smiled. "That's great, um Trish, you know this wedding thing."

"Yeah?" She raised an eye brow.
---------------------------------------
Yes, I had to leave my Neroians on another cliff hanger. I will try to update my books more often😅 don't quote me on this, but what do you think will happen next?🤔 Will the wedding still happen? What is going through Matt's head? Will eventually believe that Trish really do love Jeff? "Will Matt and Lita confront Rob?

Sorry for any mistakes also

So yeah........
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔