Chapter 8

Jeff came in his goth style along with Trish in her slutty outfit.

(Sorry if pics are blurry, connection is acting slow)

Trish outfit:

(I know it's not that slutty, be hey lets go with it)----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

Trish and Jeff came out and waited for his opponent. The theme music then played. Trish smirked as she saw her old tag team members, T and A made their way down the entrance. "This match is scheduled for one fall. In this corner we have one of the members of T and A.... Test accompanied by Albert. And this corner we have Jeff Hardy accompanied by Trish." Lilian Garcia said. Trish shook her head. "Excuse me, No...No...No. In this corner we have the best to ever set foot in WWF/E. Nero!" Trish pecked "Nero" on the cheek and slid out of the ring. Trish then joined JR and King on commentary.

"Trish, to question statement why did you call Jeff, Nero?" JR asked.

"Well everyone knows Nero as Jeff Hardy, in other words the little brother of Matt Hardy. Jeff and I want to distance ourselves from those backstabbers and become our own." Trish smiled.

"That bitch!" Lita shouted backstage. "I can't wait until I get my hands on her."

"Calm down Li."Matt said as he rubbed her back.

"I have a question to, why are you with Nero instead of me?" King asked. Trish rolled her eyes and scoffed at the thought.

Ding....ding

Nero was going against a taller guy so he tried to go after Test legs. He did everything in his power to get test down. Throughout the match Nero was about to beat Test but Albert interfere in the match. Which caused for a disqualification. They were still hurting Jeff(Nero). Trish slid in the ring." Stop it!" Jeff was laid out on the ground. Someone spent Trish around and she was knocked out by a chair. Test and Albert looked up and smiled at the person holding the chair.

Matt and Lita jaw dropped. "OH!" Matt said. 

"MY!" Lita said

"GOD!" Matt finished.
----------------------------------------------
The End of chapter 8. Yes it's short but what are they OMGing about. Not even sure if OMGing is word. Well anyway please comment and let me know what ya think.

Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! until next chapter. 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋