Chapter 15

~Weeks later~

Today was the big day, Trish was getting her hair done by a stylist. "Today is the day, my day. The day I become Mrs. Jeffery Nero Hardy." She smiled at the thought.

Meanwhile Jeff didn't have the same feeling. "Jeff you're gonna be married today." He panicked a bit." Jeff, get a hold of yourself. You'll be with Trish, only her for the rest of your life. Oh God....I don't think I can do this." He panicked and left.

"Knock....knock" Test said as he opened the door. Test was the only person she kept up with, he had her back through anything.

"Hey Test" she said as she looked down at her phone.

"Um there's a problem." Test stated a Trish quickly put down her phone.

"What's the problem?" She asked as a look of concern grew across her face.

"I can't find Jeff anywhere, he went M.I.A." Test stated and Trish began to hyperventilate. "Trish, calm down."

"No! This is my day, I just wanted everything to go right. I can't have a wedding without the—" Trish thought about it and began to calm down. "Matt and Lita. We should pay them a visit trying to sabotage my day."

"I'm with you." Test smirked as he gave off the sign that he was readying fight.

Moments later......

Trish headed towards Matt's locker room, she had her hair wrapped up so it wouldn't get messed up before the wedding, Test followed her as well. Once they got to their destination, Trish knocked on the locker room door and to her surprise Rob answered it.

"Where the fuck is Jeff?!" Trish had a highly pissed off tone in her voice.

"What are you talking about?" Rob asked confusingly.

"Like you don't know" Trish still had a bitter tone in her voice.

"Uh, I don't."

"Rob cut the act, I know how much you wanted Jeff and I separated along with Lita and Matt. If you don't give him over, I'll let Test deal with you." Trish said and Test smirked and popped his knuckles.

"I don't know where he is, I haven't talk to him in weeks." Trish tones soften, as she noticed he was telling the truth.

"Test, he doesn't know. Oh my goodness he stood me up. He don't want to marry me." Trish cried a bit. Test hugged her.

"It'll be fine Trish, I'll find him." Test comfort her.

"You do care for him don't you?" Rob asked. 

"Yes, I care for him, I love him. I guess the feeling isn't mutual, as I thought."

Rob sighed. "Trish, I think I may know where he's at."

"Where?" Her eyes lit up.

"Follow me." Rob guided both Trish and Test to a secret location.
-----------------------------------------
"So brother Nero, I knew you'll come to your senses."

"Matt shut up, I'm just so confused. I don't know what to do."

"Come back to Team Extreme." Matt said and Jeff stared at him.
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Sorry for any mistakes I've missed.

Oh look i left ya'll with another cliff hanger. What will happen will there be I dos or I don'ts. 😂😂yes I'm lame for that.

So yeah......
See ya in the future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋