Chapter 29

"Mr. Hardy, Trish suffered a miscarriage." Those words seemed foreign to him. He never thought in a million years, he would ever hear those words in relation to his own child. "Miss Stratus is currently asleep, but I think it will be best to tell her the news with you by her side when she wakes up. Test put a hand on his shoulder, showing empathy for the male. Jeff felt numb to the situation, but nodded at the doctor's words. "Follow me." The doctor stated and headed towards Trish's room. Jeff entered the room he saw her lying down peacefully. He felt horrible for what she will soon wake up to.

As clock continued, Jeff told Test that he would keep him updated. Since he's staying overnight with the blonde. He was holding her hand as he sat in the chair next to the blonde's bed. Jeff closed his eyes for a moment. As that moment passed, he soon felt her shifting her position in bed. Followed by the sounds of her groaning in pain. Jeff opened his eyes, glanced over at the blonde, and rubbed his thumb over her hand softly, trying to ease her discomfort. "Babe, I'm sorry you're experiencing this right now." Jeff said in a remorseful tone.

Trish was still unaware of what Jeff was blabbing about. Her eyes slowly began opening and she smiled at him. "What's wrong?" She groaned in pain instantly. She looked down towards her source of pain. She was in utter shock when she realized her stomach was flatter than she remembered. "Where's our baby Jeff?!" Trish began freaking out while Jeff was literally holding back his tears. He mouthed the words "I'm sorry." Trish instantly cried. He hugged her as much as the bed and medical equipment would allow him, then kissed her on the forehead before bringing his lips to hers.

Later that day, they were allowed to see their child in the morgue. Which brought even more pain to the couple. Soon they were back in the hospital room reflecting on the past events.

"Hey Jeff." Trish said barely above a whisper. "I'm sorry." He was a bit confused."Maybe this was karma for being a bitch lately. I'm sorry I argued with you. If only I-

He kissed her. "Trish, sweetie, none of this is your fault. Don't think it is." Jeff began to remember who really put them in this predicament. His eyes were filled with rage. "Its Matt's." Jeff stood up. "And when I get my hands on him, he'll regret being related to me."

Trish glanced at her fiance, "How- How- how is it his fault?" Trish asked.

"He organized this entire attack. We lost our child because of him. He's not going to get away with this. I promise." Jeff explained. Trish frowned, she never got the opportunity to hold her child. They weren't able to be the family she wanted, all because of Matt.

She had tears in her eyes. "Jeff, please end this with him. Attacking our child? Our baby didn't even get an opportunity to see this world. Trish's tears now fell. "Matt, he's gone too far." Jeff nodded in agreement.

"I will end this babe." He said sternly. He placed a kiss on her lips. "Rest up right now, I'm going to finally follow through with a promise."
------------------------------------
Matt was in his hotel room watching Friends. Within moments he heard a knock at his door. He expected Amy, but who stood at his door took him by surprise. The one that he used to call brother. He stared at those familiar green eyes, those eyes were filled with hatred. Matt quickly attempted to close the door, but Jeff quickly caught the door and ran towards the older Hardy. Jeff rammed Matt into the nearest wall, but Matt retaliated by pushing away his younger brother to create distance. Jeff stumbled back but wasted no time launching himself at Matt again. He punched Matt with some hard right hand punches. Matt was able to land a few of his own, but they didn't stand a chance to Jeff's. Jeff was blinded by rage and there was no way Matt was going to get away with everything he'd done. The two men battled one another, pretty soon attracting an audience. Other wrestlers attempted to break up the fight, but Jeff fought against them. He had a promise he had to keep, not only for himself but for his family. The brawl went on until the proper authorities arrived. That led to both men being handcuffed and taken away.
————————————
(To be continued)

Whoa a lot has happened. Please feel free to comment your thoughts. I read every comment. ☺️

So yeah.......
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊