Chapter 7

A week later

Dude, Matt was telling me everything, what's been going on lately. The one of a kind superstar said.

Rob, nothing is wrong with me. Now will you excuse me I'm have to go train. Jeff said picking up his bag.

Rob grabbed him and turned him around. Dude I'm your best friend I'm concerned about you.

Yeah, well there's no reason to be. I'm alright. Jeff said.

Just tell me, is that the truth? You know ever since you still start dating that wrecker. You've been different, you change.

Jeff slapped him. Don't you ever talk about her, and you know what I change for the better. Jeff walked out the locker room.

Rob was still holding his cheek. I'm might just pay a visit to that little whore. Rob said and walked out the locker room.
----------------------------------------------
Trish was walking out of the divas locker room then someone grabbed her. The person then pin her against the wall. Trish was frightened but then she saw who it was. "Rob, what do you want?" Trish asked.

"I want you to leave Jeff alone, you're messing with him. You're ruining his friendships and his relationships."

Trish laughed. You're funny Rob, I didn't do anything to affect how he see his family and friends. It's not my fault that any of this occurred. I was just their to simply comfort him.

Rob pushed her to the ground. "I know you're evil and you're only using him."

Trish got up and dust herself off. Am I really using him if I'm going to give everything my baby desires. Rob rolled his eyes. Instead trying to "save" Jeff you need try to save yourself. If we ever have a problem again, trust and believe, I will do everything in my power to make sure you are Jeff-less. Is that understood? Trish smirked as she saw Rob tense up. Now excuse me I am going to help train Jeff, he's got a match tonight. Trish walked away towards the gym.
----------------------------------------------
In the Gym

Jeff was already currently working on his Triceps. He heard someone walk into the gym. He then turned around. "Hey babe." He currently stop working out and kissed his girlfriend.

Jeff you know tonight is the first night you're going out the under my management. Which means your look has got to change.

But I like the way-

Honey, you and Matt dress alike, I want you to make a statement. You're no longer a Hardy Boy, you hopped on the Stratusphere. You're changing it and that's final. Now since you already trained, relax and do a few stretches, you shouldn't pump to hard or you'll be tired for ya match.

Okay anything else. Jeff said.

Nope you're good.

The closing of chapter 7, if errors are in the story ignore. Now I'm going to show you the attire change.

In this story the Hardy Boyz dressed up in attire from the beginning of their career. So Jeff's new attire is the goth style they wore through the late 90s and early 00s.

Before ( when Jeff was with Matt and Lita)

After ( Jeff with Trish)