Chapter 9

Yesterday, was my last official day of school. Thank God for the Summer!!!
Well anyway here goes chapter 9
---------------------------------------------
"Jeff, how could that Doink of a clown hit me with a chair? Jeff I want revenge on him, Amy, Matt, Val, and T & A."

"Baby, calm down we will eventually. We will, but we want to do it unexpectedly. " Jeff said

"They are all going to rue the day they met Patricia Anne Stratus and Nero." Trish had a devious smirk on her face. I know exactly when to start."
---------------------------------------------
Later that Raw

Jeff music played and here came down the ramp. Trish had a microphone in hand. The crowd booed. Stop the music! Trish yelled as the boos continued. "You're all idiots anyway, now shut up. Last week, as the world saw I was brutally beat up by none other the RVD." The fans broke out in cheer. "Shut up! Let me finish talking." She stared at Jeff. "Now, honey I wonder why everyone's turning against us. Why can't just be happy for the love you and I share?"

"They're probably jealous. Matt, my own brother, turned on me for that red headed whore. They said family will always turn on you first. Also Lita i would think since I treated you like family, you not have had the decency to turn my brother against me. Rob I treated you like a brother but yet you turned. Rob, trust me next I see you there will be hell to pay. I don't ever want you to lay a hand on my beautiful creature again." He put a finger under her chin and pecked her on the lips. "T & A and Val y'all double teamed me last time, yeah y'all may have won. Trust I beat y'all before and I'll do it again. "

"That is why tonight, my baby and I want a match against the backstabbers. Matthew and Lita! Unless their too chicken to face us."Matt theme music played and the crowd went wild.

"Jeff, look at you, she fucked you up man. I'm your brother, it hurts me that you left, especially to be with that slut. That is why we want you to make a peace treaty with us. If you come back now and leave that girl alone, then we will forgive you." Matt explained.

"Yeah, Jeff come home, we miss you." Lita stated.

Trish laughed. "Why would he want to be the third wheel again, he's got more money than you'll have, looks better than you ever will, and most importantly he has me. Now let's rumble." Trish smirked as she took off her jacket and waited for them to get in the ring.
----------------------------------------------

This was a set up chapter. Next chapter is the match and plotting. Did you find out who hit Trishy with a chair? Also added a corny joke at the beginning, I laugh at it. Well anyway see ya next chapter byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗