Chapter 27

"What a shocking closing to the Royal Rumble, Matt Hardy winning. He defied the odds and ended up on top." JR stated.

Jeff gently rubbed her back as she took deep breaths, trying to stay calm. Once Test came backstage, Trish lost her cool. "You had one job and you couldn't deliver." Test rolled his eyes as the smaller blonde yelled at him.

"Trish, it wasn't my fault, Hunter kept getting in my way, I tried to get rid of the other Hardy."

"Tried? You promised me you were going to get rid of him, now Jeff has to fight him at WrestleMania." Trish glared at Test and he sighed.

Jeff wrapped his arms around her. "Trish calm down you're pregnant, stress isn't good for you." Jeff kissed her temple. "Test, could you just give us a minute?" He nodded and walked out the room.

"You're constantly stressed, I think you should fly back home until you give birth to our child. Trish, you're thinking too much about my career and not enough about the health of our baby." Jeff stated.

Trish sighed. "Fine Jeff, yeah, you're right, I do need to focus on the baby's health. But I'm also focusing on yours too. Jeff you have a target on your back. Matt is capable of hurting you, he has done it once before and this time he'll probably hurt you worse!"

"Trish, I understand your worries. Just let me handle Matt on my own. I'll take care of it, I promise." Jeff stared at her.

"Alright, I'll step back." Trish glanced at him, "I just hope you can finally keep a promise." Trish was about to walk away.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Jeff asked and she turned to look at him.

"You know what it means!" Trish said as she stormed out the room.

Trish walked passed Test and continued down the corridor. Test didn't follow her, he walked back into the locker room with Jeff to talk about the events that just transpired.

Trish walked into the back room designated for snacks. She saw a few of coworkers already in there. Trish headed towards the snack table and a female walked up to Trish.

"How have you been treating Jeff?" The woman asked and Trish rolled her eyes.

"Better than you would have. Now please leave me alone, Lita." Trish said as she grabbed a plate and started loading it with snacks.

Amy rolled her eyes. "You're looking a bit bloated these days." Lita puffed her cheeks.

Trish turned and faced her. Trish and Lita had a stare-down before Trish pushed passed her and left out of the break room. Lita glanced towards the exit, before grabbing a piece of cake off the table. She then exited the break room and ran directly into her ex. "Hey Li."

"Yes Matt?"

"I'm sorry, about how things ended between us. I know I focused solely on Jeff, when I should have been focusing on you. But I promise after WrestleMania, it will only be you and I. Could you give me another chance?" Matt looked so sincere.

Lita did miss Matt. "You'll have to prove yourself to me, but yes I will give you another chance." She smiled and Matt returned the smile.

"Thank you!" He pecked her on the lips and then hugged her. He smirked as he gently rubbed her back.
————————————
The next day at the arena, Matt was talking to one of his coworkers. "Could you please take care of this for me?"

"Why should I? I understand you have an issue with your brother but to hurt his girlfriend." The taller male stood talking to Matt.

"I'll pay you anything, just take her out the picture. She is what ruined my brother and I relationship. There would still be a team extreme if she had stayed away from Jeff."

"Anything? Well Hardy, I'll take you up on that offer. I have it done as soon as possible." The male smiled along with Matt.
———————————
"Trish could please look at me." Trish and Jeff had just entered in the arena. He was hauling in his gym bag and her purse. "We have a lot to talk about." She continued walking not once looking back at Trish. Once they arrived to their locker room Trish walked in and sat down. "We're going to have to talk about what you said. You can't keep giving me the silent treatment."

"There's nothing to talk about, I always hold up the end of my bargain and you don't. I said you were going to become champ and you did. You said we were going to be married, here I am still seating here with an engagement ring."

He rolled his eyes. "Matt and Lita, got in the way of that don't you remember. I'll marry you once Matt is out of the picture."

"What if he isn't! I can't keep being fed false promises. I want to be married before WrestleMania, can you make that happen?"

"I'll try." He stared at her and she glanced at him.

"You better." Trish said and and left out the room. As she was walking down the corridor, she heard a voice call her name. She turned around and within seconds she felt someone knee her in the stomach. As she was was trying to cuff her stomach, the taller male threw her into a couple of equipment boxes. A smaller woman ran to her aid.
——————————
And there's the update......did you like it?🤔

So yeah.........
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭