Chapter 10:

"Light, what happened back there. You're being strange. It's almost scary. No wait it actually kinda was at the time. Haha" said Ryuk.
"Well I do have a meaning for my existence. Unlike you other shinigami" I replied.
"Really? What is it then"
"Revenge" I said.
"Ok then. Where are we going now?" Asked Ryuk.
"Follow me I'll show you" I replied.
We flew to the main town, there was a group of Kira supporters. They had flags and even shirts. Soon everyone will be like that! I saw two people walking together. I flew to them and we walked behind them. They were walking home. When they got home we put our notebooks down by the door. They picked one up each.
"What are these" said the girl.
"I don't know but they seem to come with two shinigami" said the boy.
They looked at us.
"Come inside" continued the boy.
We walked in and I began to explain to them what was happening.
"Hello I am Kira, or rather I used to be Kira, now down to why we are here, we would like you to take on the role as Kira and the second Kira. We will be here with you if you accept. If not we will have to erase your memories of us and the Death Note" I explained.
"We'll accept but what do we do?" Said the girl.
"Write criminals names in them notebook. Then the criminal will die. If you read the instructions you will understand" said Ryuk.