Chapter 48:

Tori ran through. He looked at me then ran the opposite way. Everyone evacuated the room. Me and Sayu remain. It was silent.
"I'm sorry" cried Sayu while she ran out of the room to were Tori was. I felt empty.

Soon after a man fully armed entered the room.
"Light, shinigami, Kira, how did you feel, killing all those people...?" He asked.
I laughed.
"I felt amazing, I mean if I killed one near me, the screams were incredible" I replied.
"I was betrayed by my own family, amazing. I must be even more of a monster than I thought" I said. Laughing again.
"You know... Tori said he watched the broadcast, when the old task force said Kira would use and dispose of everyone he knew, and that's why he came" he said.
"Well...? You gonna arrest me or what? Come on I'm sick of waiting" I said.
Ryuk and Misa came up behind him.
"I'm not arresting you, or executing you. Only Kira kills criminals"
"We are going to broadcast your name, as a criminal, and wait for him to kill you" he continued.
"Your a murderer Light!" He shouted.
I started laughing. It was a long evil laugh. I fell to the floor with laughter.
"I hate to brake your dream. But there isn't a current Kira. And I won't die....." I said while still laughing historically.
"Remember this, you can't kill death..." I said.