Chapter 89:

"We are checking the fingerprints, and we sent Takayuki and Toshiaki to ask their neighbours if they saw anything. The evidence will be checked tomorrow, and as for the Death Note, Light please see what's been written in it" said Arata.
"There is only a few pages so it shouldn't take me to long" I said.
I began to look through the death note.

"There is only 6 names in it... one per page'' I said.
"5 of the people are supposed to die tomorrow after being shot. 1 commits suicide after killing 5 people. That would work out as that 1 person kills the others" I continued.
"Who ever wrote it is smart" said Arata.
"Yeah, they've definitely thought it through" I replied.
"Was it one of the kids that wrote them or the killer?" Asked Arata.
"If it was the killer he could have wrote those two that died names down, but he never" I replied.
"Unless he set it up so some one else killed them and the killer will either kill there self or be that person who is supposed to kill the five people" I continued.

"How can we stop this murder?" Asked Arata.
"Unfortunately there is no way to save them, its been wrote down. Because we don't know where they'll die, we can't go and help" I replied.