Chapter 20: Parade

(Next day)

"Kinuko, you and Light go to Shibuya. Me and Ryuk will go to Shinjuku. Attend the Kira for justice parade as usual, and keep your guard up at all times. Light protect her, and don't make any sudden killings in public"
"Ok" said Kinuko.
All four of us walked to the train station and boarded the trains to where we were going. When we arrived at Shibuya, we walked to the parade (idk what it would be called).

Everyone done their usual things. Near the end of the parade, an armed officer came.
"Everyone, Kira is evil. He is a murderer. Do you really want a world where you are in danger all the time? It's not to late to side with real justice" he said.
Kinuko pulled out a page from the death note, the officer wasn't wearing a mask. They obviously haven't caught up to Kira yet. She wrote down his name. When he fell to the floor everyone cheered.

10 minutes later a full group of officers with full protection and guns came.
"Kira we know you are here. Show yourself!" Shouted Jou.

They started checking through people's belongings. Me and Kinuko slowly walked away slowly so it wouldn't look suspicious. But it did to them.
"Hey you over there young women please come back here" said Takayuki.
Kinuko started running away from them. They followed.