Chapter 26:

I was sat for ages, every time I looked at my watch I saw all of the blood dripping from me. Many people walked past and looked at me, then carried on walking. It wasn't until 2 hours had past that someone helped me. They phoned an ambulance, when they got here I felt myself slowly falling asleep.

I woke up in a hospital room, at first I thought it was a dream or something. Sayu was sat holding my hand.
"Please don't die..... Light" she whispered.
I hugged her.
"I promise I wont" I cried.
"Mom is coming. She said she didn't want to, but the doctors convinced her" said Sayu.

It was then, she arrived. I was still hugging Sayu when she came.
"Get off him. Sayu he's dangerous" said Sachiko.
Sayu moved away from me.
"I'm sorry... brother".
I looked at her and smiled. I felt unwanted again. Was I really that evil to them? I went to get up.
"No, Light stay down. You'll die if you leave this bed" said the doctor.
I looked down my arms were connected to pipes with machines.
"What happened?" I asked.
"We don't know but let's just say this. You need to stay here for a while" answered the doctor.
"Why was there blood all over you? Did you kill someone!?" Asked Sachiko.
"I sent her a picture of you at the scene" said Sayu.
"I got attacked. Face it, I'm not even human!" I said.
"I'm.... I'm a monster!!!" I shouted.