Chapter 13: Future

*i couldn't not write this for a week, so I'm gonna finish this and then move on to a new story. So there will be a new story out like next year :]*

(Still from lights pov)

I felt myself awakening again. I was alone. Well that's what I thought. I looked around to find myself in the place I first saw Nears face, but it looked different. To my surprise there was another shinigami. It was tall with long hair. It's coat was ripped so much you could see his grey, crumbly body beneath it. It had a tie wrapped around its head like me, but the tie was also ripped. It's face was a skeleton, with a decayed skeletal structure and what looks to be like rotten flesh down half of the face.

I backed away, it stepped closer and closer as I moved backwards.
"I am you" echoed the terrifying creature.
"You from the future to be exact".
"What do you mean from the future? Why do I change?" I asked.
"Kinuko will be in great danger. You'll try to help her but remember the rule. You would die if you helped her. Wouldn't you? Haruku will beg you to help her. You feel bad and help her" he replied.
"But how to I change? What happens while I'm changing?"
"You will collapse again. The dust like substance that shinigami who save humans turn into will make a spiral around you. Then your old structure will disappear while the new one appears. In other words your slowly regaining your humanity. But you'll never return human".