Chapter 46: Misa

"Smartest in your class in high school, dumbest shinigami ever" said Ryuk while laughing.
Misa laughed.
"That's alright for you to say, you didn't even think of that" I said.
"I guess you're right" laughed Ryuk.

We walked the others. They were sat gambling skulls.
"Here is the gang of human world lovers" they laughed.
Ryuk walked away.
"C'mon guys we don't have time for these sad excuses for God's of Death" said Ryuk angrily.
"Look at you all, you're supposed to kill people not gamble skulls! You're all a embarrassment to the shinigami kind. You'd rather sit and throw away your job than live a long life killing some stupid humans!" I shouted.
"Says you! Human God" one said sarcastically.

"Oi!" Shouted the king.
"What the hell is going on?!" He continued.
"The human God is giving us trouble about gambling! And calling us an embarrassment to the shinigami!" Said the shinigami.
"Oh I forgot to tell you, Light, your shinigami name is human god" said the king.

"And since you want to bring a human here, we will have to get rid of him, our existence is to be kept a secret. So... the boy will die next week" he continued.
"Exactly when next week?!!?!" I shouted.
"Not telling you" he said.
He walked away. I flew through the portal to the human world.