Chapter 61:

I was walking through the street. Every newspapers main article was yesterday's incident. Many people came up to me. After that day I lost my freedom. Everywhere I went people had requests or questions about that day.

Arata called me to the station.
"What is it" I said while walking through the door like half wrapped mummy.
Jou laughed.
"Hey I'm surprised you could fit through the door with all the bandages you've got" said Jou.
"Jou! Be nice if it wasn't for him volunteering you and your sorry ass would be dead right now!" Shouted Arata.
"Yeah if any of us got shot in the head and heart we'd be dead" said Usagi.

"Whats with the meeting?" I asked.
"We want you to join us. Having you on the task force will make arrests easier" replied Arata.
"But to stay alive I have to kill people. If I don't kill I'll die" I said.
"People scheduled for execution can be killed by you" said Toshiaki.
"Ok I'll join then. What cases have we got to solve so far?" I said.

They showed me the files.
"Another Kira?" I asked.
"Yep, this one kills the innocent. His vow was to clean up the world of unneeded souls" said Takayuki.
"Any suspects?"
"Yes, only one. 17 year old Tatoku Yarogi. He is said to be a ignorant boy who constantly complains about how useless everyone is, according to him there's no one that lives to make the world better, apart from Kira. So we pretty much just have to get some evidence" said Arata.
"We need to think if a way to get evidence" said Usagi.