Chapter 82:

"Stay still the pain will only last a couple of seconds!" He shouted.
I ran towards the wall and slipped on some blood.
"Haha got you now!" He shouted.
He ran towards me.
"Now?" Asked the demon.
"No" I whispered.
"Stop talking to yourself!" He shouted.

He stabbed me a few times and I lay on the floor. He saw the camera and wire tab on me.
"So you are from the agency huh? Haha well you caught me but you've lost a member!" He shouted into the wire tab.
He grabbed the camera and pointed it at me.
"This will only hurt a bit!" He shouted while picking the knife up and putting it beside my eye. He slit a line from under my eye to the bottom of my face on each sides.

*at headquarters*

"Oh God. I think we should be down there. He may be impossible to kill but he can still feel pain right?" Asked Jou.
"I don't know. He never said" replied Arata.

*back in building*

I had cuts and blood all over my face now.
"Are you dead yet?" He laughed.
I was silent.
"There he's dead. You coming to arrest me now?"
He turned away and walked to his van. He came back in with a young girl and boy.

"Demon!" I shouted while slowly standing up.
"Huh? Whats that supposed to mean?! Is that supposed to bother me?" He laughed.
"No its supposed to kill you!" I growled(demon voice) while my eyes went red (just the coloured part of eye).
"What the hell!!!" He shouted while locking the kids back in the van and walking up to me.
"What are you?! You looked so weak before but now your like this?!" He shouted.