Chapter 14:

"Is this good or bad?" I asked.
"In the middle. It won't change anything".
"Thanks for telling me now how do I get back to Ryuk?" I asked.
"Touch my arm".
I walked over and placed my big boney hand on my arm. I opened my eyes and Ryuk was stood over me.

"You gotta stop doing that. It's starting to creep us out" said Haruku from a distance.
"Yeah haha sorry" I replied.
We walked(and flew) back to their house. Kinuko sat and wrote names of criminals that had been broadcast. Haruku was watching tv. A headline popped up at the top of the screen. It said: ICPO put together new investigation team for the search for Kira.

"Hmm looks like we have to start being careful. But there's no way they could figure out its us ." Said Haruku.
"Yeah. Believe me you don't wanna die. You'll be one of us" I said.
"That would be fun though" said Kinuko.

(Next day)

"Where are we going?"I asked.
"To Shinjuku" said Kinuko.
"Why?"
"Just be quiet and come on" said Haruku.
Me and Ryuk followed behind them, I kept looking around to see if anyone was there. No one was around.

When we got to Shinjuku, we went to a camera shop. Haruku put on thick gloves and bought a tape, to record a message on to send to Sakura TV.