Chapter 67:

I knocked on the door.
"We have summed up to a total of 37 victims" I said.
"That is enough to get him executed" replied Arata.
"Please, don't you have any children? He's an only child. He will behave" she cried.
"As a matter of fact we both have a son, but ours know how to behave!" Shouted Arata.
"Arata, calm down" I said.
"Light please get back to work make sure you have got every little detail" said Arata.

She came out after me.
"Is he always like that?" She asked.
"No, he's normally calm. He's under a lot of pressure. Because of your son's age he feels bad for having to execute him" I replied.
"Who's son did he hurt?"
"Oh, mine. Why?" I asked.
"I just wanted to know. I'm sorry about his behaviour. Ever since Kira appeared he's been acting different".
"I'll put that on the report thank you. I have to go now" I said while walking until I was out of her sight and then running.

"Guys I was just talking to Tatoku's mother, and she said since Kira appeared hes been acting different"
"There is no doubt about it he's definitely kira" said Usagi.
"He won't say directly that he's Kira, but all the evidence points to him. Plus no one else had died since he has been in here" said Takayuki.