Prologue

Prologue

Hazel Villeas is men's crush, women's antagonist and the queen bitch. She doesn't care about the things that surrounds her just like how she doesn't care about anyone else. She's a self centered bitch who has only one goal. And it's to ruin her mother's family.

Luke "L" Montesalve is the perfect man, the boyfriend material guy, the popular and one of the billionaire's son. He's a gentleman who smiles at everyone and the so called 'Ace' of the whole university.

Hazel's a self-proclaimed bitch, but then, destiny's bitcher.

Everything was planned. Everything's going smoothly as planned. There's only one thing that keeps on stopping her to go according to the plan. One big problem that can change everything that she planned.

And that's her ice cold heart which has started to melt by his warm touch. The high walls that's been built around her heart was slowly breaking, for the perfect man plans to own her heart.

This story is all from the author's imagination. Please don't copy the story without the author's consent.

This is the second of the Montesalve Brothers Series, first is my book entitled Good Boy gone Bad. You can read it or not, wala silang masyadong relations, except sa magkukuya ang mga lalaki. Hope you can enjoy this story. :)

Any forms of copying or plagiarizing is extremely prohibited unless approves by the author.

Names, places, situations, etc is all from the author's imagination. Anything that's the same from others is purely coincidental.

~AgentBlue143