4

Chapter 4

Choc-o, Chucky, Moo

Hazel

Napaungol ako nang gumulong ako ulit sa kama. Nakakainis na! Hindi na ko natutuwa!

"Then tell me how I can own you. Tell me Hazel Villejas."

"Then tell me how I can own you."

D-amn his stupid dimples and his perfect smile! Now I can't even fall asleep! Nakakairita lang na ganito ang nagiging sitwasyon ko ngayon! I should be sleeping smoothly now so I can brainstorm on what I should do tomorrow but hell with that stupid perfect guy! I hate him!

"C'mon Hazel, sleep." I cheered myself and closed my eyes.

"D-amn you're annoyingly handsome."

Ugh! Bwiset!

~

"Woah, you looked, bangag." Biglang sabi ng isang tao sa tabi ko at napatingin naman ako doon. It was Louraine and her ever genuine smile. Minsan naisip ko kung magkapatid ba sila ni Luke na iyon, they smile as if the world's a perfect place where there are flawless people.

"Really? Tell me something that makes sense." I sarcastically told her and looked away.

"Hey, galit ka ba?" She asked and I faked a laugh. "Galit? Why would I? Wala naman akong dapat ikagalit." I told her and rolled my eyes.

"Really? The last time I checked, you're nose was flaring while looking at the guy who pushed me." She said.

"He freaking pushed you?!" Ani ko.

"See, you're mad." She said and smiled again. Ugh!

"I'm not. I don't care. I shouldn't care." I whispered the last part and looked outside the window.

I thought she left because it suddenly became quiet but then, out of blue, she said something that hit me.

"You know what? Being a bitch was never easy. Because I know that before you became a bitch, you also became a victim who received no help at all."

Nakarinig ako ng tunog ng sapatos at saka ako tumingin sa nilabasan niya.

I hate her. I really hate her.

Natapos ang walang kwentang klase na wala kaming ginagawa kundi ang magsulat ng magsulat. What even made it more stupid is that we're re-writing something that was written in our book. I told the prof how stupid her idea was and she told me how stupid of me to tell her how stupid she is and I ended up doing twice the work.

Nang matapos ko iyon ay inilapag ko iyon sa table ng prof. sa prof. room.

"You done?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Next time, stop being a nonsense person to talk with, miss." I tried to sound polite but I guess that I failed. Wala na akong pakielam. Umalis nalang ako bago pa siya magsalita.

If professors doesn't care about me, then fine. I won't go after them. I have the brain that they were ignoring because of the rumors they've been hearing. I did my part so they should do theirs too. Masyado silang biased to the point na nakakairita na.

Lumabas na ako doon at nagpunta ng cafeteria. I roamed my eyes and shrugged. Well, stop thinking abou-"Hey Hazel!" Sigaw niya na nagpunta ng atensyon nilang lahat sa amin.

D-amn, I was so busy telling myself to ignore him but here he is, calling my pretty name in a very happy voice which irritated me more!

Bago pa siya makalapit ay umiwas na ako. But he's fast that's why he reached me arm. Nakangiti siyang humarap sa akin at may inabot na chocolate drinks.

"Choc-o, Chucky, Moo. Drink that okay?" He said and smiled at me before he left.

Taka-taka naman akong napatingin sa binigay niya pabalik sa likod niyang naglalakad palayo sa akin. Why is he so weird?!

Muntikan na akong mapatalon sa gulat ng may tumapik sa braso ko. Nakita ko si Louraine na taka-takang tinignan ang dala dala ko.

"You drink those now?" She asked at nataranta naman ako ng patago kaya binigay ko sakaniya yon.

"You take them." I said at inabot sakaniya ang hawak ko. "I don't need those." I said and left.

"Drink that okay?"

Ugh!

Agad akong bumalik sakaniya at kinuha ang chocolate drinks.

"U-uhh... gutom na ako." I told her before leaving.

D-amn life.

~

I was busy changing clothes for our P.E class when I heard sudden murmurs again.

"Are they dating?"

"Ewan, akala ko kasi si Charles ang gusto niya."

"Oo nga! Duh, she kissed Charles first!"

"Tapos ngayon pati si L lalandiin na niya!"

"Nakakainis na siya!"

"That's good then." I said and went out of the cubicle. They were shocked when they saw me. "Oh, it was my ever loving sister!" I teasingly said as she gave me her loser face.

Mukha namang nagulat ang mga kasama niya. Well, bilang langbkasi ang may alam na kapatid ko siya.

"Don't call me sister!" She said that made me chuckle.

"Oh my gosh! You really look like a loser when you get mad. Kaya wag kang magagalit ah? You're a loser already so don't make yourself look like one. At least try to look...uh...normal?" I teased and looked at her friends. "And you're asking something? Yeah, I kissed Charles first, then went to Luke or L or whatever you call him." I seriously told them and them as they gasp which makes me want to laugh.

"Hmm... who should I flirt with next? Give me a hint!" I faked a laugh as I went to them closer. "I'll flirt with guys I want to flirt. No matter how many they are, or who they are, you shouldn't be shocked. I'm a bitch after all." I chuckled

I saw her eyes avoided my gaze then went back to me. I was a bit shocked when she suddenly started crying. Nagmuka pang mga stupid ang kaibigan niya nang mag-panic din sila. Lumabas na ako at nagulat ako nang makita si Luke na nakatayo doon. He has his serous face that can make me shiver inside. But hell with it, I won't show it.

"Who will you flirt with next?" He suddenly asked when I'm about to leave. I turned to him and saw that he was grinning. The very first time I saw him grin.

"You shouldn't care." I said. I saw my sister went out crying and saw him looking at her...worried. Hindi ko napigilang mapairap.

"Pathetic two-faced low class bitch." I told her that made her cry even louder.

"Hazel! How could you say that to your sister!?" He said as if he's scolding me. I looked at him blankly as he tried to hush my sister.

"You're an ugly person Hazel! Wala kang kwenta! Hindi na dapat kita pinanganak sa mundong ito dahil wala kang kwenta! Ang sakit sakit mo sa mata! And now you're even flirting?! Huh?! You're nothing but bitch Hazel! You're a bitch!"

"You know what? Being a bitch was never easy. Because I know that before you became a bitch, you also became a victim who received no help at all."

"Remember? I'm a bitch Luke. Sister or not, I will always be a bitch to everyone."

I turned my back on then as I start to scold myself.

A bitch should never admit if she's hurt. Not to anyone, not even to myself.

~AgentBlue143