Epilogue

As promised. Here's the update.

Thank you so much for everything readers! Thanks sa votes and comments and the time you gave this story! Maraming maraming salamat and if ever, see you in Louraine's story. Have a nice day and enjoy!

Epilogue

Luke

"C'mon Angel, wake up. I miss you so damn much." I whispered as I kiss her knuckles.

Her eyes are still closed. Hindi padin siya gumagalaw. She's still in coma up until now. And everything was because of that stupid fucker's fault.

She was shot near her spine, causing her to be in coma. And it's been two years now. Two long years...but I'm still waiting. I won't stop waiting and I won't lose hope. She won't leave me, I know. I need to fight for her as she fights for her life.

"Iho, umuwi ka muna at kumain ka ng tamang pagkain. Parang awa mo na." Narinig kong sabi ng mama niya.

She looked at me as if she's telling me to take care of myself too. I battled with myself before agreeing. "Alam kong magagalit siya kapag ginaganiyan mo ang sarili mo. Magpahinga ka kahit saglit." She said.

"I'll be back later at night." I said and kissed her cheeks before I went out.

As I went home, memories of her being shot flash back through my mind.

"I... love you too."

As I heard the gunshot, my body froze. I think that my world stopped at the moment.

I felt her breathing became slow; she became heavier, trying to depend her body to me as I felt blood on my hand at her back.

"Fucker he's there at the rooftop!"

"Shoot him!"

"Call the ambulance once more! Tangina bakit ang tagal nila!?"

"H-hazel? Hazel!" I called her. She's not answering.

Fuck, this can't be

"Damn it Hazel you can't do this to me!" I shouted but got no response at all. "Angel, please... answer me!" I beg once more.

But I got no answers.

I immediately held my gun and tried to shoot at all rooftops that I can see. I saw a shadow at the rooftop which is facing us. I shoot there. I shoot several times hoping that the asshole who shot her was murdered now.

But then, another gunshot was heard. I was horrified knowing that he shot Hazel again. Fuck it!

I didn't move, scared that maybe I may damage her more if I did. I then heard the ambulance's siren. They helped me get Hazel up and they immediately ran her to the hospital.

I held my gun and looked at where I saw the shadow earlier. It can't be found now. I went and called Syc and told him to send more of his people here.

Syc started to shoot and I did too. But between the two of us, he's a better one, since he's aiming to own a agent and security firm. And the one whose here is from his trainees in his team. Glad that they are experienced and professionals.

Police came and started to roam around. They found the body and I wasn't shock to see that it was Hilary's dad, Mr. Sanjo, he has been elected as one of the senators.

The old man was shot thrice. I wanted to shoot him more but I tried so hard not to.

"We'll have him hospital arrested. Please don't worry sir. We'll send the best ones in guarding him." The police said and I just nodded.