7

Chapter 7

No one at all.

Hazel

"Si Charles ba o si L? Ugh!"

"Duh, hindi ko na talaga mahulaan kung sino ang ka-relasyon niya."

"Stupid, a bitch don't have one boyfriend only. She has hundreds of those."

"Oh, that made sense."

"But why? She's such a bitch pinatos niya pati magkaibigan!"

"Oh yeah? I'm such a bitch for flirting with the bros."

Napatigil sila at napatingin sa akin. Mukha silang nagulat. Kanina pa sila nagtsi-tsismisan dito sa may locker room. Nagtipon tipon pa sila na parang nagtayo na sila ng isang hate club at nag-aagawan sila kung sino ang magiging presidente, since they hate me so much.

"I don't do boyfriends for you information. I only do flings. Next time i-inform ko kayo pag may boyfriend na talaga ako para naman may bago kayong pagku-kwentuhan okay? For now, just gossip about my bitchiness and me, flirting with the bros." I whispered teasingly and stood up properly. Naka bend kasi sila kaya naki-bend na din ako kanina.

"And by the way, kung makakasalubong niyo si Luke or L or whatever you call him, tell him you're such a bullsh-it my loving L. Then you can kiss him for me 'kay?" I said sweetly and left.

Mga bwisit.

Nagpunta ako sa Prof room para magpasa ng isa sa pinapagawa ng isang prof ko. I finished it earlier than the deadline. If I didn't, they'll just judge it right away and will make me do it again for they will do anything just so I can't make it to the deadline and fail their class. Guess they're trying to make me look like a low class bitch.

Nang maipasa ko na iyon ay lalabas na sana ako ng may biglang mainit na kamay na humawak sa kamay ko. I faced the person and was about to slap him when he caught my hand. "Easy there Angel." He said.

"Stop." I warned him. Hinila ko ang kamay ko sakaniya pero kinuha niya din iyon pabalik.

"I said stop it!" Sigaw ko na nagpa-agaw ng atensiyon ng profs sa amin. Tumakbo ako palayo at narating ko ang isang private room. I was about to close the door nang may humila doon pabukas at sinara iyon ng mahinahon.

Binigyan ko siya ng masamang tingin ay akmang lalabas na nang hawakan niya nanaman ang kamay ko.

"I told you to stop!" I shouted at him.

"Just...stop doing...these." I almost whispered while saying those words.

"Doing what?" Aniya at napatingin naman ako sakaniya.

"Listen. Stop doing anything with me. Kung ganyan ka sa karamihan ng babae, then wag mo akong igaya sakaniya. If you give them foods or drinks, hug them, hold their hands often, or make them feel...special, wag mo akong igaya sakanila." I said firmly. He looked confused as he looked at me.

He was about to hold me when I moved away.

"Don't touch me." I warned him. But instead of listening, he went near me and hugged me.

"You're wrong Angel, I don't hold nor hug other girls. I just smile at them. Nothing more, nothing less. I do those things only to my mom and to you."

I rolled my eyes and tried to escape from him but he held me tighter.

"I'm the school's Ace, won a lot of awards, and a dean's lister Hazel. I'm a fast learner. And soon I'll learn how to own you. Because I'll do anything to able to hold onto you, even if that means owning you, my angel."

~

"Now what should we do?" Tanong ng leader namin at nginitian kaming lahat na para bang lahat kami dito ay magbe-bestfriends. Inirapan ko siya pero dinisplay niya lang sa akin ang magagandang ngipin niya. Ugh!

"We can just extend the stay there. The prof got...a little bit pissed with someone who talked back to her and made our project harder. I should give her a big round of applause and a thank you speech." Sarkastikong sabi ni Charles at tinignan ako ng masama.

I gave him a sacrastic smile and then rolled my eyes on him. "That someone must be really...really brave!" I sarcastically replied and they just sighed.

"The 2 days and 1 night stay will be 3 days and 2 nights stay. No exemptions, no protesting. Do what I say and we'll finish this project within 3 days." Ani ni Luke at napairap naman ako ng todo. Whatever.

"I already booked a hotel for our stay. Nakahanap na din ako ng swak na lugar. All you need to do is follow my lead and avoid being tardy." He said and as if on cue, the bell rang just when he finished discussing about the project.

Inayos na nila ang upuan na pinabilog namin kanina. Siyempre sila lang kasi masyado akong maganda para maki-sama sakanila. Inayos ko na ang gamit ko at di nagsasalitang umalis.

Imbes na dumiretso ng cafeteria ay umupo ako dun sa favorite spot ko sa bench na nasa harap ng soccer field. But instead of seeing a clear bench, I saw a guy with a hat, sitting there like he owns the bench all by himself.

Jerk.

"Alis." Utos ko sakaniya pero hindi siya nagpatinag. Nginisian niya lang ako at tumayo.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "No." I replied and ignored his presence.

"What's your intention with L?" He asked, ignoring my answer. I gave him a teasingly look and he raised an eyebrow.

Well, Luke's sexier jerk.

What the hell was that Hazel?

"You seem to have an interest for your bro, bro." I teased him and he seems to be lost for awhile but gave me a death stare after he realized what I just said.

"He's my brother." He said that made me serious.

Brothers huh?

"I don't have the intention to flirt with him okay? But I have the intention to flirt with you, and then seduce you, and make you fall. Why?" I told him like I just informed him how sunny it is today.

"You...what?" He looked shocked.

"Why? Tingin mo gusto talaga kita? No way Charlie boy. I just want you to fall. Now it's your choice if you'll go with my plan or not." I said and opened a book to read. Inagaw niya sa akin iyon at sinamaan ako ng tingin. Nginisian ko lang siya. "You disappointed?" I teased him but instead of shouting at me, his flaring eyes turned blank.

"Nah, why sould I? I almost forgot how bitch of a person you are. Of course it's normal for you to play with people around you." He said and turned his back on me.

"But make sure that you're not planning the exact thing with L. Because you don't know him too well. The day will come when you'll realize that he's the one manipulating you, and not you to him." He lastly said and threw the book near at my feet. I rolled my eyes and picked up the book.

For what should I make him fall for? What benefits can I get? Nothing. Can I make my so-called sister cry for making him fall for me? No.

Don't think of any possibilities Hazel. Don't try to hope for something because in the end, you'll get nothing.

"I'm the school's Ace, won a lot of awards, and a dean's lister Hazel. I'm a fast learner, and instead of calling my self intelligent, I'd rather be called wise. Soon enough I'll learn how to own you. Because I'll do anything to able to make you hold onto me, even if that means owning you, my angel."

Don't be confused Hazel. You play the antagonist's role, not the damsel in distress, not the protagonist, and not the leading lady. You don't have a prince charming, a knight in shining armour or a leading man. All you have is you and your bitch self. And a bitch like you doesn't deserve anyone.

A bitch like me deserves no one at all.

~AgentBlue143