Limitless Love

Syn'dee POV
         The en suite's main door delicately closed as a mournful breathe came out. My back still tensed against the bathroom door, I coolly turned around and furtively open the door. The kind, gentle and out of this world face that I once saw morphed into what I could only described as a monster's: hatred, disgust, lost and most of all  fury was the only thing that existed.  Startled, I receded into the bathroom toppled over the white fur rug that I didn't happen to see before; her eyes instantaneously glared into mine and  before I could even blink her face morphed back into that concerned, benevolent, soft-hearted girl I had just met merely a few hours ago. "Are you okay?" She asked, kneeling right next to me with her hand reaching for mine ready to help in an instant. All I could do was stare. What I saw moments before had to be a hallucination: this girl seemed almost harmless.

    I blinked twice, "Yes... Your Highness," I murmured out bowing my head down. Her apologetic face came into par with mine. I presume that she could understand how I really felt with out me really forming the words into sentences. She looked away ashamed.

" No, I'm sorry. I don't know what overcame me. What you saw that wasn't me...I...err...I guess you don't really know what you have until someone else has it." She turned her head from my view and the tear erupted over her forestry green eyes. " I think it's for the best...if he ..if he loves someone else maybe we shouldn't get married, right? But he's my best friend, my rock.... my Leo," exhaling sharply while she gravely wiped the tears that stained her face.

    I guess it was my sympathy for her or me feeling a little bit above her, but it gave me a little courage. I got up from the floor holding my head high like one of the soldiers down at the palace's entrance ."You know what, you shouldn't be like that this. You're the queen of bloody France. You can get any man you want and any girl should be envious of you and if they aren't, they're not human. You run one of the wealthiest countries; DON'T LET THIS BE YOUR END." I proclaimed to her, still trying to catch my breathe as my heart raced fueled by my new found courage.

    She swiftly got up from the flood marble floor dusting off her elegant ball gown."You're right.When I found out who the bitch was that took my betrothed she better hide because I'm going to show her what her bloody place is! She messed with the wrong queen," her passion laced in her voice. She grabbed me into a crashing hug while I stared into the distance stunned. What the hell did I just get myself into?

    She teared me away from her so that I was looking her dead in the eye. "Honestly, Syn'dee. Thank-you! I know we just met but you're like my first real girl friend. We're going to have so much fun together especially after we take down that witch of a girl. Now come on let's get you ready for this dinner so that everyone can fall in love with you just like I did."

    If only she knew that man she loved already did.

A/N:
I know it's a short chapter, but we wanted to put something down for you guys so that  we can show you that we haven't given up. The next fully form chapter will probably come up tomorrow it just needs a little bit more editing. Sorry that you guys have waited sooooo long but it honestly has been a hectic year. Please feel free to message us if you feel like we're falling behind and forgotten you. BUT TRUST ME WE HAVEN'T. So what do you think might happen next? Do you think Chantel will really hurt Syn'dee?And tell us what you're favorite part of the story is. It really does encourage us to write more when you comment and message. LOVE YOU GUYS A TON!!!!
                                                           -- s&M xoxoxoxoxo