The Devil Himself

Cleo's P.O.V

Before I had the time to ask what was happening Sasha and Syn'dee had already scurried off into their own directions, leaving me behind with Lucifer.
"Disrespect, that's what I call that. Do they have no clue as to who I am?" A'yo grumbled flailing his arms about as if he'd ultimately lost control over them.
"I was actually the one who went up to talk to them, if there's anyone to blame, it should be me." I then heard a low growl emit from behind me, causing me to elevate a thick brow and spin around on my heel to face A'yo. "What's your problem? I just wanted to speak with someone more my age. They looked like two welcoming ladies. " I frowned, neatly folding my arms underneath my armpits.

"People like them and you aren't supposed to get along!" He snarled, edging closer towards me. "If you think this is some Cinderella princess story, you're wrong!" I was taken back at his sudden rage towards me, unaware of what to say. I parted my lips as if to speak, but decided against it as I shut them once more. Ay'o took that as a sign to continue. "If you want to talk and hang out with someone closer to your age, Oüblèe is always around. If my eldest Sharonia finds fancy in you; you guys are more than welcomed to talk."

I was appalled. How dare he try tell me- Prince Cleo, what to do. He isn't my master and he's definitely not my Father, what right does he thinks he have? He slowly advanced towards me, causing me to clench my jaw in irritation. He slowly grinned, reaching his stubby fingers forward to smooth and dust off the collars of my shirt. "Well, It seems to be getting late- you need to get all the sleep you can get after such a long day of travel, plus you can't be looking tired for my little Princesses tomorrow, can you?" His palms moved to give my back an anything but gentle pat, and I found myself suddenly thinking inappropriate savage thoughts. I would give up anything to reward the devil himself a good punch and kick in the gut, but refrained, knowing what my mum would say. Without another word, sigh, or hum, I quietly sauntered down the hallway and away from A'yo. Thank God.
I walked towards the nearest room, exhaustion washing over me like a thunder storm, and honestly sleep was calling my name like a beautiful melody. I sleepily turned the brass door knob, crawled straight into bed, and shut my lids not bothering to do anything else. Too tired to even make a plan to help me survive the next thirteen days. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

Syn'dee's P.O.V

I quietly scurried into my room after the confrontation, hoping that drunken King A'yo had forgotten about his special request made earlier. I released a low sigh, gazing up at the old popcorn ceiling as my thoughts circulated through all the events that'd taken place this evening. I, with much difficulty attempted not to think so much about the Prince, but I coudn't help it. "Ugh." I frowned, removing my gaze from the ceiling and towards the unoccupied bed to my right.

Sasha had decided to spend the night in Deja's room, who was only a few doors down as she'd felt severely guilty for what had taken place earlier. My eyes began to flutter gently, and just as I was about to fall into a deep, much needed slumber, I heard footsteps coming towards my door. King A'yo. I thought, whilst swallowing thickly, and remaining deathly silent. I rapidly shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep as I heard the resounding creak to my door open. There was a blaring sigh and a yawn soon followed as I felt the heavy weight ease onto my bed. He stayed there for what seemed a few minutes. Unsure of what his intentions were, I squinted open one of my eyes and found them both widen in fear; What I saw shocked me more than anything else. I wanted to scream, wail, kick and shout for what was happening in front of me surely should've had that affect. Lying beside me in bed, wasn't King A'yo- but it was the devil himself, Prince Cleo.