Burning Fury

Prince Cleo's POV

I could feel the rage waiting to explode out of me after I had finished telling Syn'dee the stage of events that had happened after she ill-mannerly evicted me out of her room. My fist began to roll into a ball as the blood coursed through my veins -no doubt that my skin had turned an eggshell white; I turned to look down at Syn'dee's face, mixed emotion covering it, every emotion visibly there except the one I expected the most. "Why aren't you surprised?!" The words felt rough coming out of my mouth as it scraped my dry throat. She was silent, staring into the distance caught in her own daze as if she hasn't heard me. Frustration began to creep up on me as I impatiently waited for her to come out of her daze and answer my question-- BUT then it hit me cold and hard that this didn't just happen to Sasha, but Syn'dee as well. I began to swear under my breath, knowing that the innocence of theses girls were ripped an stolen by this unworthy and heartless pedophile. "How many times?" I began to growl; she looked up at me, fear plastered across her face, but I didn't care. "I ASKED HOW MANY TIMES?"

"Ten." Her voice was small, but I heard it. Curses began to expel out of my mouth like they were the only words I knew. I tried to calm down by taking slow breaths, but they were only coming out rigid.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I said, taking it easy by pronouncing every syllable.

"It's not something I go around telling every guest that stays here like I'm proud of it!" Her voice getting louder as her hands began to move while she talked.

"You don't think that the people that stay here would help?!" Anger beginning to enter my voice again.

"Who's going to believe us, we're friggen maids. If anything, we would come out of this as the bandits." She retorted, tears commencing to stain her lovely face. I said nothing. There was nothing left to say, she was right, she had no proof.

I gradually began to sit down- my long legs curving against my chest and back against the stone, cold wall- I slowly ran my hands through my wet, dingy hair. Situations like these made me deem that it would be better if my father was here instead of me. I started to drown in memories of him, making me miss he more than ever when a faint voice breaking my train of thought."Umm... y-your your highness?" I look into the direction where the voice was coming from. I saw Sasha's limp and petite body lying down on the dirty floor. Her eyes bloodshot from all the crying. Through everything that had just happened, I had completely forgotten that she was there, and that I had put her down in the heat of the moment. When she realized that she had my attention she continued, "How are we supposed to get out of here without anyone knowing if the nearest airport is miles and miles away?"

She had a good point. We needed a plan, and we need it quick!
------
A/N

Sorry the chapters are so short, but I didn't want you guys waiting weeks on end for another one.... by the way, am I the only on who thinks Cleo getting mad is really hot..... I wonder who would play Cleo if this were a movie!!!