Unspoken Secrets

There was only one time in my life that I can recall really  dressing up for an event, and that was my father's funeral. It was nearly several years ago, but the memory flooded back into my mind as though it had happen mere moments ago. The village, that I had grown up in as a child, wasn't wealthy; but they had scraped together the little money that they had to bestow each member of my family with gorgeous outfits to wear to the funeral. The dress that the villagers had donate to me that day didn't come close to the dress Chantel brought out. I stared at the elegant, cream-coloured, evening gown in amazement. "Princess Ch...."
"DeeDee it's nothing. I wore this dress two years ago to God knows where. It was only thing I had small enough to fit your meager waist..." she clicked her tongue  and looked at me sympathetically ".... and we will definitely need to get you a new wardrobe when everything is done. You can't be my lady-in-waiting  looking like that." She giggled as she rushed over to me to  change me into the gown.  I closed my eyes to feel the smooth silk glide down my back as it perfectly fell right into place. My problems seemed to go away for a second. Was this what it felt like to be royalty? The idea of royalty made my mind raced to Cleo and building a family with him in our small,but charming home; we had three children, two elder sons and a daughter, each running around the yard as I tell them to stay clear of the mud; Cleo embracing me while kissing me on the forehead. And for a minute I believed it, that Cleo and I would be together.  "Syn'dee ..." he breathed into my ears.
"SYN'DEE!!" My eyes stormily open and I was snapped back into reality by Chantel's absurd behaviour.
"Yes, you're highness"
"It's time to go." She stared at me in awe. When I turned around I saw the prettiest girl, she looked as though money wasn't a problem and beauty had exalted her all since she was born. My cheeks lightened in embarrassment as the girl's eyes stared right back into mine.I looked down in shame being caught at looking at someone with such a high postion with out curtsying and when I curtsy she mimic me as well.

" Syn'dee you look gorgeous, you made this old rag look like Armani on you." Chantel expressed. I gasped. Was that stunningly beautiful girl actually me?

A/N
Hey guys!! Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. We've been pretty busy with work and drama and did I mention work! Anyways I hope you don't mind the filler. We promise more to come.

---s&M