Old Tales

Prince Cleo POV
My heart flipped in my chest knowing that the girl I love wasn't just in the same country as me, but in my palace. I  brushed my disheveled hair out of my face whilst pacing around the hallway of Chantel's quarter. How? How'd she get here, but must importantly why was she here?  My mind races back to seeing her in that small towel wrapped around her beautiful hourglass figure, not leaving much for the imagination. I imagine my hands gliding down every curve on her body as my lips softly move with hers. I needed to go back to explain to them what was happening.  Chantel would understand, she always does. She could help me keep Syn'dee here safely away from that bastard they call a king. Rage steams up inside me  fuelling me  feverishly to go back and make sure that she was safe. All I could see was red as I stood in front of Chantel's door. I gave myself a moment to breathe, I couldn't go inside in this state.  As I let out my last exhale I raised my fist to the door ready to knock it open if I could.
"LEO!!!" an enthusiastic roar came from behind me. I agitatedly turned around to see Ash with a bottle in his hand, half-drunk, smiling to himself.

"You need to go, you shouldn't be here." I carefully say to him, trying to hide the anger in my voice. He limply put his arm on my shoulder. Smiling to the wall as if it held the funniest joke known to man. 

"Bro, chill! I just came to find you. The party is starting and Mom is bitching about where the fuck you are." I winced at his cursing. It wasn't like he was a saint or anything, but he must've been really drunk to start swearing. Something we learnt never to do from our etiquette teachers as to being royalty, if Mother was here she would smack him right in the mouth.

"I think you need to go to your room and sober up for a bit. What kind of prince would you look like to our country in this state. " I precaution him. He stared at me boggled and then he face slowly changes from hurt to anger.

"I DON'T NEED A FUCKING SECOND MOM. IF I DID, I WOULD HAVE SPOKE TO ONE OF DAD'S OLD CONCUBINES. STOP BEING A PRICK AND HAVE FUN." The breath of alcohol filling up the hall. "WE ALL CAN'T HAVE A PARTY FIT FOR A FUCKING KING! SO GRAB THAT BEAUTIFUL FIANCÉE OF YOURS ENJOY YOUR NIGHT. I'M SURE YOU'LL HAVE MORE TO COME. CONGRATS BRO, YOU DESERVE IT. HOPE YOU'RE SLUTS ARE JUST AS DESERVING " The last part came out with malice and laced with sarcasm.

"ASH, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! OR SO HELP ME GOD..."

"OR WHAT LEO... you'll have me banned from the country like you did to Jez when she decided to defy you and kept the child." That's was it. He would have wished he never said that because I was going to slam his teeth into his throat. I punched him square in the face, he staggered back and fell to the ground. His black hair now covering his electric green eyes; he wiped the blood off his mouth and as I shook of the blow in my knuckles, he smirked at me.

"You couldn't  mask you true nature forever. Dad raised you just to be like him, I hope you turn out just like he did...dead." He said staring right at me.

Not realizing that we had company I stared at the two shaken and shocked women standing outside the door. One of them trembling with sheer fear. And that was the last thing I saw before I heard the thump and saw blackness.

A/N
Now that summer is right around the corner there should be more chapters to come.

----s&M