Chapter 13

Three days later:
I slowly wake up. I look around confused, i am not in my bed. The events of last night start to trickle into my brain. I stayed at jacksons apartment and fell asleep on the couch. I yawn and stretch out my arms. My phone rings. I pick it up. "Hello?" I say through another yawn. "Oh my god Tris! Are you alright?" Mars worried voice says. I am confused once again. "Yes. Why wouldn't i be?" She groans. "Are you kidding me? You never came back from university yesterday! We searched for you everywhere! We were so worried." "Oh shit i am so sorry. Jackson picked me up and we drove to his apartment. I fell asleep on the couch." I explain. This is totally true. I just forgot completly about calling them. "Tell me where he lives. Four will pick you up." I nod and then realise that she can't see me. "Okay. Perfect. I am really sorry." She hangs up and i bite my lip. This is shitty... i will have to make up for that. I snatch my shoes and my jacket just when Jackson steps outof the bedroom. "Hey tris. Where are you going?" He asks, his voice still heavy from sleep. "I have to go home. Four will pick me up in a few minutes." He nods and gives me a quick hug.
I stand at the street and wait for Four. I step from one leg to the other to warm up at least a bit. Someone taps my shoulder and i turn around confused. Infront of me is jackson. He holds a cup of coffee in his hands. "For you." "Oh that is so nice of you." I say touched. "Thanks so much." Just when i hug him four turns around the corner. Jackson gives me a kiss on the cheek and then walks inside again. Four stops and i get inside of the car. "Morning." I say. He doesn't respond. "Look, i am sorry that i didn't call. I just forgot." In one second he was driving and in the next we stand. In the middle of the street. "Oh really? You forgot?! Were you distracted by Jackson? Did he maybe had his tounge in your mouth at that moment? Did something else 'distract' you?" I say not a single word. I just step out of the car. I just hear him screaming: "Tris no!" Before everything goes black.

Four pov: (first time)
"Oh really? You forgot?! Were you distracted by Jackson? Did he maybe had his tounge in your mouth at that moment? Did something else 'distract' you?" I don't know why this makes me so angry. She doesn't say a word she just gets out. Just then i see the car. "Tris no!" I scream. But its too late. The car hits her and she doesn't scream, she doesn't make a single sound but i do. I scream.