Chapter 33

"No Mar you can't take pictures." "Yes i can! Shut up Lynn." I slowly open my eyes. Mar stands infront of my bed with her phone. When they see that i wake up Mar quickly puts down her phone. "Morning Tris." She whispers and grins. "Why were you taking pictures?" I ask and rub my eyes. I slowly sit up and am carefuly to not wake Tobias. Just then i realise it. "Why were you taking pictures of Tobias and me?" Mar squeels a bit and Tobias next to me groans and rolls over. "Could you shut up?" I whisper-shout. "Sorry. You two just looked to cute." Mar says and grins innocently. I roll my eyes. I get out of bed and push them out with me. Because my window was open the door suddenly slams shut. I cringe and quickly shou them away. Mar and Lynn both giggle. I roll my eyes and follow them downstairs.

Only a few minutes two strong arms wrap around my hips. "Morning." Tobias voice whispers in my ear. I smile. "Morning." I say back. I turn in his arms and press my lips to his. He kisses me back and we keep kissing untill Uri groans loudly behind us. "Guys... could you not make out in the kitchen!? There are people that need to go to school!" We pull away and i blush a bit. I turn towards the cooker again just when my mum comes into the kitchen. "Morning bea, Uriah, four." Morning mum." I say and smile. "Should i help you do breakfast?" I nod and she starts. The boys both leave the room and we start preparing. "Can i ask you something?" Mum asks after a while. "Sure." I shrug. "What happend to Fours face?" I sigh and quickly try to think of a good excuse. "He just fell stupid. At dauntless. While he was fighting someone." She gasps. "You can get hurt that badly in the center." I nod. "Yup. You got to watch your back." Suddenly someone knocks forcefully at the door. I frown. Who would knock at 7 in the morning? I look into the livingroom and see how Tobias goes to open the door. I follow him. I stand behind him and look over his shoulder. When i see who it is i roll my eyes. "Hello Jackson." Tobias sighs and steps aside. Before i can even say a word i am suddenly in Jacksons arms. I pat his back. "Hello Trissy. I missed you." "Hey Jackson." I say and slowly push him away. "What have you been up too? We didn't see us for a long time." I nod. "Yeah. I've been a bit busy." He smiles at me and then kisses my cheek. I quickly pull away. "Jackson... what are you doing?" His smile falls and he pulls me into a corner and whispers: "What is the matter? Don't you want to be my girlfriend?" I see Tobias behind him - watching us. I look up at jackson and then suddenly his lips are on mine. I quickly pull away and stumble backwards. My back hits Tobias chest. He wraps his arms around me tightly and i kiss his cheek. "Its fine." I whisper and then turn towards Jackson again. "Is he your boyfriend now?" Jackson asks and looks at me. I nod. "Yes." "Why?" I frown. "What do you mean why? Why are you together with someone? Thats a stupid question." Jackson looks at me with sad eyes. "Okay. I will go now then." "Jackson..." i say and want to hold him back but he moves his arm away and walks out. I don't know why but i feel relieved. I know i shouldn't but i have the feeling that he will finally leave me alone now. He is not a bad guy he just sometimes crosses the lines. While i just keep staring at the door i feel a hand shaking me. I snap out of my daze. "What is it?" I ask and look at the one who shoke me. Tobias. "Are you okay?" I nod and lay a hand on his cheek. "I am. I really am. He just was a friend and it is kind of sad to loose him. I mean he never meant that much to me but he was still okay." Tobias nods and kisses me lightly before i walk into the kitchen again.

In the evening we drive my parents to the train station. I hug both of them. "Thank you for coming. And telling me about Josephine." They both smile. "It was nice to meet your friends and see your new life here. We are happy for you. And we are sorry we didn't tell you earlier." Mum says. I hug her. "Its ok. I forgive you." I can say it know because i do. I really forgive them. She smiles. "That is all we can ask for." I smile and then hug my dad again. The train announces its arrival by the vibrating noise of elecricity in the air. "Christina, i will tell your parents that you are healthy and happy." Chris smiles. "Thank you." My mum hugs her as well.
My parents both step into the train and still stand behind the closed door when the train departures. They wave. We wave. And then once the train is out of sight we leave.