𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

[ A/N: I don't own any fanarts in this story, credits to the amazing artists! The picture above is Yuichiro's mother, enjoy reading!

By the way, I'm not really fluent in English and it's not my first language so sorry for the grammatical errors. Please correct me if I have errors or mistakes, it's okay! Constructive criticism is always welcome, if you're going to criticize this story. Please in a NICE WAY not in a rude way, I have feelings too you know.

Feel free to vote and leave a comment :D

EDIT ( 3/28/18); This is a fetus book made by fetus me, my first fan fiction rather so some parts may be cringey or whatever.

(6/10/21); Y'ALL PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE ABUSIVE STUFF OR INCEST, THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. I WARNED YOU ALREADY IN THE DESCRIPTION. So please, if you're not comfortable with it, kindly exit this story and delete this in your library.

And FYI, I don't condone any bad stuff here. ]

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

P R O L O G U E
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Yoichi, is it really painful to live?" I asked him, my tears fall down on my cheeks but I didn't bother to wipe those. I was laying on my bed and facing the wall, I don't want Yoichi to see me crying like a baby. I heard him sighed and sat beside me, he caressed my back.

"Just say sorry to him..." He suggested but I shake my head as hinting it as a sign that I don't want to.

"I'm scared, he was really hurt and it's all my fault." I whispered.

"Don't say that Yu, it's not your fault. Our step father— Mikaela didn't even say that it's your fault, right?" Yoichi said, I wiped my tears and sat on my bed. I looked at him then shook my head.

"Mika is very kind, he couldn't blame anyone or me even if he knows that it was all my fault. You know what? I'm not scared that he will blame me for what happened, I will accept it because it's really my fault but— I'm just scared to see his face, his sad face. I've known Mika since I was 10 years old and I know whether he's happy or sad, I'm scared to see him crying because of me. I hurt him, he was very kind to me and loved me as his own son but look what I've done?!" I bursted into tears, Yoichi suddenly hugged me and continues caressing my back. I felt a soft fur beside me, it's my violet cat— Asuramaru.

"Hey Asura," I tried to smile. I looked at Yoichi when I heard someone knocking on my door, Yoichi stood up and open the door— it's one of our maid, Horn.

"Yes, Horn?" Yoichi asked, Horn bowed at me and to Yoichi.

"Master Mikaela was calling you." Horn looked at me and smiled, I looked away and laid in my bed again.

"Yoichi you can leave me here now." I said.

"No, young master Yuichiro. You're the one that Master Mika was calling." She said as my eyes widened, shocked of what I heard. I quickly stood up and glanced at Yoichi, he just shrugged his shoulder and smiled.