𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I look at my phone thinking if I will diall Shinoa's number or what, she called me for how so many times but I didn't answer her. I knew that she will just ask me if I'm fine, I don't want to lie anymore. Even to Yoichi who still doesn't know what is really happening. I'm such an idiot, I just continues making him clueless about everything's happening in my life. I sighed heavily as I stroked Asuramaru's soft fur beside me, I looked down at him and smiled weakly.

"Your face didn't seem problematic at all Asura, unlike me." I muttered.

My wounds and bruises are still hurting, I can still feel it within my skin. Even to my completely sore ass, Mikaela didn't just do the to me one time that night; he actually did that to me two, three, four times. Hell, he did that to me so many times until he got tired. I honestly didn't count how many times he dirtied me that night. He didn't pity me infact, not a single bit. He just ignored all my beggings, my screams, my whimpers and all.

The feeling that night makes me want to feel that I am a dirtiest person, the feeling that night makes me want to kill myself. I want to cut myself, I want to cut my wrist until I run out of blood. I want to hurt myself even more until I die but I remembered Yoichi and my friends. If I die, Yoichi will be all alone. If I die, I will hurt their feelings, my friends feelings. If I die, Yoichi will be forever in Mikaela's side alone and what if that bastard do that to Yoichi like he just did to me. I don't want him hurt my step brother too, I don't want him to be dirtied too. It's okay if he will do that to me again and again but not to Yoichi. Not with my brother, I don't know what to feel anymore if he will do that to my brother.

It's 12 in the midnight, everyone asleep now but here I am— all awake and didn't even feel sleepy. I slowly laid down on my bed and faced the wall, I winched in pain when I felt my sore ass again. I guess I need to sleep now even if I don't want to, I'm so tired thinking about my fucked up life that I don't want to think anymore. I took a deep breath as I slowly closed my eyes to sleep, placing both of my hands on my stomach and on my side, relaxing myself and trying to find a comfortable position. But before I could sleep, I heard the door of my room cracked a bit like someone suddenly opened my door, I sighed because I know that it is my step brother.

"Yoichi, go back to bed now. I need to sleep, look at the time— I'm tired." I said in a low voice without looking at him, I heard a few steps walking towards me as I frowned when I noticed that he didn't reply back. "Yoichi?" I asked again and rubbing both of my eyes at the same time, I yawned lazily as I slowly sat at the bed to face him.

I immediately stunned in my placed while my face paled as well when I saw that it's not my brother, it is my heartless step father. I gasped in fear when I saw him walked near to me, I quickly moved my body away from him until my back hit the wall. I whimpered and hesistated.

"What are you doing here?" My body was trembling, he didn't respond to me while giving me a cold stare. He just started to climb over my bed, I chewed my lower lip while shaking my head giving him a sign to stop from what's he's doing but he just grabbed my ankle and pulled me to lay me in bed and began to top over me. He pinned both of my hands above me while looking straightly at my face and started kissing each side of my neck. I can smell his scent and it is not his addicted smell anymore, he smells like an arcoholic drink. Wait, did he quaffed beer? Is he drunk?

"Mika, stop." There, he will do that again. He will do it again to me. I trembled when I felt him entered his warm hand inside my shirt, I wiggled and tried to stop him but he didn't let me. Tears began to fall down from my eyes, my body was sore. My ass was completely sore and he will do it again? When is he going to stop doing this to me? When? When he's going to stop hurting my feelings?