𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I slowly opened my eyes when the light of that sun hit my face, it was already morning. I can't sleep last night because I remembered Mikaela, I remembered what happened yesterday. He took care of me all day and it feels like he's not the heartless Mika, it feels like he's the old Mika that I've used to know. It feels like he's the sweet precious Mikaela.

I touched myself to check if I'm still sick but I guess my fever was already gone. I sat in my bed and looked around, I didn't see my brother yesterday— but I think he checked me here last night when I'm sleeping. I know that he's still upset with me and I don't know what I'm going to say to convince him. I flinched when someone barge in at my door, it was my step father and he was wearing his business coat. What is he doing here? He's holding a tray, I just watched him to put the tray on the side table and touched my neck.

"You're not sick anymore, I'm glad." He said.

"How's your feeling?" He asked me while moving away his hand from my neck.

"Good." I simply responded as he nodded and pointed the food.

"Here, you have to gain strength. You need to eat your breakfast, I'm going to feed you alright?" He stated then sat beside me and picked up the spoon, scooping few foods with it.

"Where's Yoichi?" I suddenly asked with frown.

"He already attended school." He replied while he's busy feeding me. I sighed heavily and slowly chewed the food inside my mouth, I have no appetite today. I just want to talk to Yoichi and convince him because I knew that he's really upset with me. "By the way, I'm not going to stay with you here that's why I can't help you out today— if you need something just call Crowley, Chess or Horn." He said, I can't help it but raised my eyebrows.

"Why?" I immediately asked him.

"I will go to the company, they need me there." He stated while shrugging his shoulders at the same time.

"Mikaela." I called him that's why he glanced up to me, I cleared my throat and tap his hand slightly. "Can I come with you?" I asked him, whisperingly; but I knew that he heard it.

"Where?"

"With you, to your work. Since I can't go to school I just want to come with you— It's boring here, literally boring you know? I'm getting sick of gadgets and internet, I want to do something new." I said but he shook his head in disagreement.

I started to question myself what the hell gotten to me. I mean, I don't want to be with him right? I don't want myself to get involve with him too much that's why I'm avoiding him back then but what the fuck is going on now? Why I'm pushing myself into him? Why I want to be with him? Why do I feel a slight attachment with him? This is too much, too much to ask.

"Read books." He suggested as I cringed while shaking my head.

"Don't wanna." I said.

"You're sick." Mika narrowed his eyes and still doesn't approve about me coming with him.

"No, I'm not. I'm already fine, see? You took care of me yesterday, remember?" I replied.

"But you're still has a slight fever." He commented.

"Please, Mika..." I murmured as I directly stared at him while he rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance.

"Alright brat, get yourself prepared. I will wait for you outside." He said as he stood up then picked up the tray, I raised my eyebrows at him and parted my lips a bit.