𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Four months later...

I sighed heavily as I'm thinking of what Guren told me about my Mom and Mikaela last month. I can't concentrate everyday because of the sudden things that had been happening to me. Is Mika treating us like Mom? I seriously don't know what's happening to him. I shook my head as I remembered everything what Guren told me about.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Flash Back
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Yuichiro, Sir Ichinose was calling youhe wants to see you in his office." One of my classmate said to me when she walked pass through our table, I glanced at her.

"Huh? Why?" I frowned, what the hell does he want now?

"I don't know but he said immediately, if you don'tyou will have a community service." She said, I frowned even more and quickly stood up as I walked towards his office. Stupid Guren! Always threatening me by using that freaking Community Service!

"What do you want stupid Guren?" I asked irritatedly when I arrived at his office as I sat lazily on a chair in front of his table, he rolled his eyes.

"You really don't have manners, do you?" He said like he's hurting my ego but he's not, he smirked and crossed his arms.

"I want to tell you something, it's important." He said while playing the pen through his fingers.

"What?"

"It's about your Mom and your step father." Guren said that's why I sat properly and looked at him directly.

"You want to know why I don't like your step father, right?" He asked as I nodded quickly, he cleared his throat and started to say something. "He was so obsessed with your Mother, to the point that he kept Yuki only by his side— there are times when Yuki went out with her friends but when Mikaela found out that one of her friends is a man, he hurt Yuki not just emotionallybut also physically. Even if she did nothing wrong, your dumbass step father hurt her. Yuki was trapped in their relationship. Mikaela was so obsessive, he didn't let her out in his house. Your mother was always telling me that she can't take it anymore, she told me everything. I suggested to her to run away with you and with your step brother but she kept refusing. She really loved Mikaela that's why she doesn't want to leave him." I parted my lips, I can't believe on what Guren told me. My heart's racing, I'm shaking.

"What? But, they looked happy together! Impossible!" My eyesight became blurry because of the small amount of tears leaking out of the edges of my eyes.

"Yes, she's happy but deep inside she's trapped. It was just a facade, Yu. She told me that she wants you to feel that you have a big happy family just like when your father, Shinichiro Amane was still alive." I put both of my hands on my face when I heard that, it's frustrating.

"Why? Why she didn't tell us about this?! I can adjust..." I exclaimed as I wiped the tears that accumulated on my eyes. "Why?! Why did you suddenly tell me about this?" I asked.

"That time, Yuki won't allow me to tell about this to you and to Yoichi, then she asked me for something else before she died that I should only tell this to you, she told me that no matter what happened don't leave your step father's side. She trusted you that much..." He seriously stated, I stopped and formed my palm into a fist. 'Don't leave Mika's side?'