𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Mikaela!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, I'm looking for him and I can't find him any where inside this mansion. Where the hell did he go? Did he go somewhere else? He didn't even invite me! That bastard, I thought he already let me in?! I really can't understand what's happening inside his mind.

"Hey, Dad! Where are you?! Mika!" I shouted as I barged in at his room, the room was empty. "Hyakuya!" I shouted again as I step near to his bed and sat on it comfortably while looking around his room.

"Could you please stop shouting my name?!" I jumped in my place when someone yelled, I slowly tilt my head to look where the voice came from. It's from Mikaela and he's just wearing a towel covering the lower parts of his body. I blushed in embarrassment when I realized that he just came out from the bathroom in his room. It's means, he just finished showering.

"I'm sorry, I was looking for you— I even thought you already left without me." I said as I saw him rolled his eyes and placed his both hands on his waist.

"You know what? I'm really going to leave you here if you didn't find me, you literally pisses me off." He said in annoyance as I pouted my lips.

"So rude." I mumbled, he looked at me while raising his eyebrows.

"Well..." He muttered while looking at me. "Well what?" I asked, he clicked his tongue while rolling his eyes again.

"Are you really staying here?" Mika asked, I gave him a one question look. He shook his head and massaged his temple, why did he looked so frustrated at me? "So you're really watching me to get dress huh? Enjoy the view, Yuichiro." I hesitated as I parted my mouth in shock when he slowly removed the towel from his waist, I quickly looked away while putting my hand on my eyes. I can feel the heat on my cheeks!

"What the? Put it on, Mika! Okay okay, I get it! I will go out now." I quickly stood up while walking towards the door, my hand was still on my eyes covering it.

"Stop acting like a virgin, damn brat." He said irritately like he didn't care if he's hurting my feelings, I stopped for a while as I bit my lower lip. He's really mean, his words are still harsh. What a bastard, he's hurting my feelings again— my heart was aching a bit.

"I will go ahead now, I will just wait for you in the living room." I said in cold tone but still not looking at him, I slowly opened the door— I was about to leave but I froze in my place when I heard he said something. I frowned, "What?"

"I said I'm sorry, don't make me repeat it again." He said as my heart starts to pump, he sighed. I can't believe he said it, well that's the first; the first time he sincerely apologized again. "I'll be there, just wait for me downstairs."

"Okay..." I nodded while exiting his room and slowly closed the door of his room.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"So, where are we going?" I asked excitedly, he just looked at me with a bored expression written on his face.

"Will you please shut the hell up? Stop asking questions, brat." He replied as I giggled a bit. After a minutes he stopped the engine of the car when we finally arrived, I looked outside to see where we are going; it was a big white house. What are we doing here?

"Mika, what is this place?" I asked him but he ignored me, he just exited while leaving me inside like he didn't hear anything. That bastard is so moody! I immediately exited the car as I stomped closed the door of his car, I followed him but I suddenly stopped when I saw him talking with a nun.