𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Yoichi, no stop it!" I yelled at him, stopping him from doing such things but he just ignored me and he continued to walk toward Mikaela's office.

"No, Yu!" He yelled back at me while shaking his head, slightly giving me a glare. I sighed heavily, trying break his actions off but I failed because he barged in at Mikaela's office. I scratched my forehead, sighing in disbelief at the same time and I walked quickly to enter the office, I saw Mikaela was sitting comfortably while looking at the papers. He then glanced at me and to Yoichi then raised his eyebrows when he noticed both of us standing in his office.

"Didn't know how to knock?" He asked Yoichi with his bored tone and continued to look at his papers once again, attempting to ignore us. Yoichi just stood there like how I did, forming his palm into fist.

"Why you didn't allow my brother to go to school?" I stared at Yoichi when he asked that, Mika stopped from reading his papers and slowly glanced up to us, twitching his eyebrows while pursing his lips; almost suprised when Yoichi asked that.

"Because he's not allowed..." He stared at me and cleared his throat. "...and he will never go to school now, ever." I literally froze in my place when my he said that, wanting him to repeat what he'd just said. Did I hear it right? I'm not what? Is he fucking serious about that? He's kidding me right? Yes, I must admit that I don't want to go to school but I have my goals in life.

"What?! But... But..." I said, almost yelled and bit my lower lip, but of course, I can't do anything to stop him. I can't do anything to myself, I'm just a weakling teenager boy.

"Why are you doing this to Yuichiro? He didn't do anything wrong, Dad!" I glanced at Yoichi when he exclaimed that like he didn't care if he's talking to Mikaela, I held his hand to calm him, there's nothing he can do about it.

"Didn't do anything wrong? Last time I check he disobeyed my order?" Mikaela narrowed his eyes while hitting a sight of me, clenching his jaw. I took a deep breath and looked away to avoid his gaze.

"Didn't you know that you're brother is dating your friend?" He added that's why my eyes widened, the beat of my heart started to pump in panic. He didn't know anything about this, I want to interrupt Mikaela but I can't say a word. Yoichi frowned at me with a big question mark written on his face, almost shocked what he'd heard as he looked back at Mika.

"Yu is dating my friend? Who?" Yoichi asked, my bastard step father just smirked and chuckled a bit.

"Oh? You didn't know? But he's your brother right? How come you didn't know everything about him? He's always sneaking out late at night to go on a date with your friend." I bit my lower lip even more when he said that, I clenched my fists. He's really a bastard!

"He didn't say anything to me." I flinched in my place when Yoichi suddenly glanced at me with his dull expression, I slowly shook my head but he looked away from me, I then lowered my head. Mika chuckled softly, I chewed my lower lip, stopping myself from punching his asshole face.

"That's too bad, he's dating your friend; the purple haired girl. What is her name again?" I shots Mikaela a death glare when that words came out from his mouth, he smirked at me even more and played with his pen on the table.

"You're dating Shinoa?" Yoichi looked straightly at me and asked that, I opened my mouth, trying to explain but nothing sound that come out. I let out a sigh, as my thoughts were messing up; leaving myself with no cloice but to slowly give him a slightly nod. He was shocked, very shocked. "Why didn't you tell me?" He added, I was about to say something but he interrupted me.